+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 845 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 8441

Thread: What leverage you use?

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    higer leverage can make higher losses. Even higher leverage can help you to open order with little capital. You can't open trade with little capital on lower leverage. And if you have good money management then leverage will be never effect on profit and loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member elgazawy is on a distinguished road elgazawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have to know sir that it is depends on each treader yourself leverage 1:600 I think it's good but I can not recommend what you should use you because it's about how we had money and your method of trading and profit you combient you want and how you can resist if you lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using 1:200 leverage in my account, if we can trade in the Forex with proper use of leverage then we can gain good money in trading and we need to trade with low lot size and low risk at trading if we use high leverage in Forex trading.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,947 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex trader ko ess business me low leverage ke saat he market me kaam karna chahiye,trader ko market me pehle leverage ka matlab learn karna hoga aur wo usko kaam karke he pata chalenga,trader esme jald baaji se market me kaam nahi kar sakta hai..
    Bhai dekho high leverage aur low leverage dono ka hi fayda hota hai, lekin dekhna ye hota hai ki kis leverage ke sath hum confortable feel kar rahe hai bhai, apne experience anusar hi leverage ka use karna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member sazibur.rana is an unknown quantity at this point sazibur.rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use the leverage 1:600 maximum time. i think it is the save zone for trading. and i feel better to take this leverage. so the new trader should take the minimum leverage such as 1:100. i think it is the perfect safety area for the new trader. because leverage increase the risk and also profit. but the new trader can fall into risk. so they should keep their leverage minimum.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On majority of my accounts I use the leverage 1:1000 as this enables me to manage big trading capital efficiently and also when trading with small money all I have to do is simply reduce my trading lot size considerable to minimize risk.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member khan Muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point khan Muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends main ne dekha ha or kafi logon se suna bhi ha ke forex trading business main high leverage ziada best hoti ha. is liye mere khayal main forex traders ko high leverage ka use karna chahiye is se trading main faida hota ha.

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai Jan man insta forex k bonus account man 1:50 ki laverage use krta jo I think yah best hai o's is bonus account man is sy zuada laverage use bhi nhi kr skty is sy ashi improvement malti hai big loss nhi hota

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex trading business leverage is very important factor for the Forex traders because most of the Forex traders can not[phe invest here big money so they also set the high leverage and doing trade with big lots.But it's the harmful decision for the traders,I think 1:50 leverage is better for me and also use the leverage with satisfactory.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,211 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko ess business me low leverage ke saat he market me kaam karna chahiye,trader ko market me pehle leverage ka matlab learn karna hoga aur wo usko kaam karke he pata chalenga,trader esme jald baaji se market me kaam nahi kar sakta hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 845 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (32)