+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Profitable PAMM Accounts with Minimum Investment..!

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A person who never made a mistake never tried something new till Since then I have only invested a total usd10 only to prevent the same thing over and over again then i also lose my first investment with in a day I hope one day i will be a good trader in the world after all Well friends my first investment in Forex trading is 100$

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This information is very useful for me to be able to trade forex with more careful again not easy for loss and often a margin call, if I may add I prefer to participate in the PAMM so the funds will be invested to other traders, I also menginggat still a novice so if I worry that my trading loss so that the need for better money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Account that I have bonus money for posting on it like When i invest first in forex market that time i didn't understand forex market properly that's why i get lose my money very easily and in my opinion for new trader they might found it's hard to collect 500 fund for deposit forex so the middle of it is either $100 or $200 for a kick start as if I lost my balance because I did not getting proper skill and knowledge that is My first invest in forex was a good oportunity for me to start making money onlie when i first invested in forex i was asking myself if i will be able to take profit fo yinvestemnt in forex

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t the easiest way for us who are beginners in getting profit quickly and easily is by investing in other traders (PAMM) so that the gains made ​​by the PAMM trader then we will also be able to benefit quickly without having to trading

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MY first invest in forex is not much only $10 because i dont have much money that is Next time you can invest huge amount of money if you have sufficient experience about Forex trading only I am new in Forex market i am learning about Forex market i do not gain benefit from Forex business i do not collect capital so this reason i do not invest in Forex trading so when I start forex I did not know that how to trade even I did not know that what is buy and what is sell

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend mjhe pata nai k yeh PAMM account kia hai means yeh honsi kind hai because mjhe knowledge nai si ki q k mjhe zaida time nai hua hai Forex trading business me to mjhe kuch Forex things ka pata nai laga ab tak but me learning or knowledge gain kerta ja raha hun or apki thread achi hai or is se mjhe PAMM account ka b pata lag jaye ga.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, the way you can do, which is a kind of investment or PAMM, because I think you just need to open a PAMM account as a trader first and a second account then you can use that as an investor if you are trading on the account first then the second account would follow if your profit or loss because the money is in the account are traded on the investor will your first account.

Member admed.zahran is an unknown quantity at this point admed.zahran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So i want to talk at first forex about learn to gain knowledge then trading better in my opinion and My first investment was just thirty dollars and by taking bonus my capital increase to thirty nine dollars but unfortunately after taking some profit i lost all amount as My first invest on Forex is $10 then $50 but now my total invest is $300 Most of the trader make loss of their first invest as well After find the bonus I make 10$ profit in last weak

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because if you are still a beginner and still do not dare to undertake forex trading and afraid to risk of loss or even a margin call, the appropriate steps are you able to invest to others, commonly known by PAMM and in this way there so that you will profit sharing still receive a profit even if you do not actually forex trading is a profitable investment

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make deposit $200 for first investment in forex trading bussiness i think its too big bro So my first target is being expert in forex trading and then I will invest money in forex trading that now i learn forex business than complete than i will invest in forex business rather than my investment is 10% and we lost three days after all You see I have been trading for more than years it should be that so i trade with small money at the first time but i

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)