+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What will make you profitable in the field of the stock market is your risk management, so-called money management. This principle tells us that we must risk 1 to 3 percent capital per position taken. As a result, series of losses are always smaller than gains, and it is this parameter that decides whether a trader is profitable in the long run. Because yes understand that you can be profitable on a very short term by earning $ 500 a day, and the next day losing $ 1000 if your risk management is bad.:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after lossing the capital i learn from my mistakes and never repeat them. and next time use the indicators and use an strategy of forex when i command fully. and never over trade and not be greedy for money. do the little trade and get little profit and with little profit make a huge money . and get the proper knowledge about forex before execute trade make a plan in my mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try to fight if I lose that amount and try to find a good way to restore it, but yes I will concentrate on the amount of trading investment first and find out what mistakes I have made on the market. A positive attitude can make us successful in achieving that. and the first thing you have to learn from your mistakes and not repeat the previous ones, and you have to trade 5% to 8% of the accounts not in large size, and most importantly respect from capital management is discipline and stay away from greed.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main trading Forex Trader ko chhy woh major big loss na jay aor Main Forex trading thek Trading with strategy I follow kary aor Forex Trading main Trader ko jis strategy say los ho rha ho we do use na kary aor Main Forex Trading Right Trading planing aor right Trading Strategies I follow kar kay Trade as a loss ko kary cover and Trading Main Trader Forex ko chhy woh Trade major major losses kary kary Trading Forex main loser Trader ky own mistake ky cause hota hy Trader I Trade main loss neg ho jay phr Trader ko Trading Forex with planing karny hy aor Forex Trading the right precise experience says Trading, the ultimate success, get karny hy

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ibam is new to this market and I face losses of less than $ 100 but my friend gets a bonus of more than $ 1000. They lose all money. I think they work on the market without strategy. So they faced a margin call and lost all of their money. They are very sad and sad. I say that if they follow strategy and patience. They are successful readers and get regular profits. and for traders in forex trading, I personally think that losses and profits are part of this job and there is no doubt that the investment you make is large and the losses are also large. after losing $ 1000 I will reduce the size of my lot. and won't open too many trades that make me confused.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I really consider that after losing $ 1000 I think I have to stop trading for a few days to find out my mistakes and problems, I will try to find out mistakes and have to discuss with other successful traders about me mistake, when I will understand the problem I have to fix it by practicing on a demo account. and learn from your own mistakes. You mentioned your problem very clearly. so try to change it, Use the repair lot size, 0.05 to 0.1 will be ideal for your account and don't open too many trades at a time. Create a routine table / time to trade and set the maximum hours to trade every day according to your trading style. And I would suggest using stop loss and taking profit targets in each position. and look for small profits and try to accumulate it rather than chasing big profits.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To manage bug capital you must follow money managment. Though you have much capital but never become greedy. Select lot size by following money managment. If you have much capital thanbitbis Very East to earn smart profite.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pehly bat tu ya ha ka hamay itna zaida loss karney se pehly pehly hi trades ko close kar dena chahiye agar itna zaida loss ho be jae tu phr is ko recover karney ka baray ma sochna chahiye kio ka is ko recover karna bohat zaroori hota ha

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so that the ne 1000 application loses kiya hi apat yaqeenan zaroor standard lot size per trade k hogi. ab our application is 1000 ko bhol jaye so that 500 500 kb we lose 1000, how can we recover the kiya hi deposit. aur ap uses the style of trading because the app is already having it. apko apny lot size per concentrate because of chahiya. apko lot size 0.03 se zyada kabhi bhi trade nahi karni chahiya. and for this thread I thank you because from this thread We will get rules and regulations about trade and also learn many things and I will try to obey those things and expect your friendly assistance so that I can be experienced enough. /

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is something that is purely informational to work well for you on the opportunities given to work hard and for problems whether we know we need to know how this market is well protected we have to work as hard and we need to run the problem given , we can understand good issues about working in the same choice and panel and the main thing is that they cannot invest in beginners because they do not have the expertise that they do not have professional investment, so there is a lot of understanding that they have a market-based market and that they have many needs. I can say that I also have a beginner, but I don't know how to do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)