+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 297 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, why would I try my 1000$ if I was not ready ... and if this happened to me, I would surely think that there remains a serious flaw in my learning ... so instead of conjuring up a new strategy I would focus on re-learning it ... demo trade it for at least 3 more months and then keep remembering the losses that I accrued when demo trading so I could tone up my next strategy in view of my previous experience. And then start again with a lower amount. Even after trading demo for a proper period of time ... don't think you are ready ... try it out with a couple of hundred bucks maximum ... and see how long you survive with it ... or succeed in increasing that amount. Only then try serious money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice post bro mere khayal se to 1000$ loss krne k baad ma hard ho jau gha or puri tra se forex trading rules ko follow kru gha or money management ko b follow kru gha or esi strategy use kru gha k position short ho long positions nahi open kru gha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    suffering from big losses is really painful, moreover if its the first time we experienced it. but good trader should come with more better self awarenes to avoid the same mistakes in the future. i think with $500 we can start by investing in cent account and wait till you have additional $500 so you have a decent amount to start. don't to rush. patience will give you good trades.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I had any profitable strategy I would have been used that strategy from the first time.. but when I encounter with big losses I stopped my trading in live account and went back to demo.. to test my strategy and building my confidence again so that I can start facing this market with improved mentality..

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    1000$ looss karne ke baad to pahle cheez apko real me to trading karni hi ni hai 3-4 mahin,,,becoz 1000$ loss matlab apko koi bhi knowledge ni hai forex ki ...

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    Now myself want to make profit into forex market so want to know what to do for making profit with my new 500$ investment. which strategy should i had to made and what should be weekly target.. Hopefully your opinion work for me.
    Strategy i know for making money with such amount is trading with trendlines. Maybe you wouldn't make money every day with this strategy but you will make minimum 80 pips every trade. Only trade in trending and use mini lot for your trading. As EMA as trendline you can easily take money only to follow EMA move.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well If I happen to loose 1000 $ in these markets then I would be in trouble and I will then wait for my next investments and trade in small lots size for more pips profits and will try to make very slow profits to make sure I do not loose much amount and also make small profits

Junior Member murshadsani is an unknown quantity at this point murshadsani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear

Mein $1000 loss krne ke aik nia sabaq zaroo milta hai. Hr site to achi tarah prne k baad enter howa karen. Hum aksar FAQs ka mutala nahi karte aur Cheqe laga dete hain. Jis ka nuqsan ka baad mein pata chalta hai.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    recently i had made 1000$ loss into forex market due to mistake myself made like huge lots size, over-trading and various other mistakes made by me.

Now myself want to make profit into forex market so want to know what to do for making profit with my new 500$ investment. which strategy should i had to made and what should be weekly target.. Hopefully your opinion work for me.
    mara bahi 1000$ to boht hota han itna sara dollar loss min chala ga wo kasa mara bahi agr ap hum sa 1000$ be loss ho ga to yar hum trading karta kas laaya han on thusdand koi kam rakam nahi hti ha both bari rakam hoti ha or itne bari rakam kahuna assan kam nahi ha.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dude, learn from your own mistakes. you mentioned your problems very clearly. so try to change it, Use a fix lot size, 0.05 to 0.1 will ideal for your account and dont open too many trades at a time. Make a routine/time table to trade and fix a maximum hour to trade daily as per your trading style. And i would suggest to use the stop loss and take profit targets in each and every positions. and look for small profits and try to accumulate it instead of chasing after big profits.

Wish you all the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 297 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)