+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 297 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that first of all, you should make a plan and check the mistakes in your past trades, which made you suffer losses...and then you should try to make a strategy for 500 dollars....but it would be better that you only make a strategy for 400 dollars investment and keep that 100 dollars for bad times in trading....you should remember that you should not risk more than 10 percent of deposit and also do not over trade and always apply stop loss to your trades....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will make my own strategy after losing money or lost account or blown my account. its very important because if i lost then i am sure i lost for my trading strategy.thats why need to change it for trading in profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    mere kiye 1000$ bahut hi bada investment hai.
    mai es trah ka investment tbi kruga jab mere pass koi achi successful trading strategy hogi other wise ni.
    agar main apne real 1000$ loss kr du to main usko slow way main recove krne k planing kruga.
    mai long term trading kruga.
    1000$ se trading karke kafi acha paisa kamaya ja sakta hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki 1000$ se hum ek sath kayi pair me trading bhi kar sakte hai...trader ke pas jitni zada investment ho usse utna hi zada fayda ho sakta hai kyunki wo usi hisab se bade lots me trading kar sakta hai

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere kiye 1000$ bahut hi bada investment hai.
    mai es trah ka investment tbi kruga jab mere pass koi achi successful trading strategy hogi other wise ni.
    agar main apne real 1000$ loss kr du to main usko slow way main recove krne k planing kruga.
    mai long term trading kruga.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should minimize lot size and use stop loss that's the important thing i can suggest to you. this means, you have to be discipline in your trading. otherwise, you will loose a lot.happy trading

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bilkul sahi hai, profit and loss to trading me lage rehate hain aur 1000$ ka loss hone par un 1000$ ko jaldi se recover karne ki ass me naye sire se 10,000$ risk me dalna samajh dari nahi hogi, varan thodi capital se hi samajh dari se trading karen bhale hi thoda ho lekin regular profit hi apke loss co cover kar sakta hai vaha bhi bina bade risk ke.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100$ loss karne ke bad me sbase pehle apne loss ka karan dhundga
    fir us karan ko thik se analyse karne ke bad aage ke trading me usse avoid karunga..koi bhi 1 strategy zaruri nahi ki har situation me kaam kar jaye lekin forex kle basics ko hamesha follow karunga

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should minimize lot size and use stop loss that's the important thing i can suggest to you. this means, you have to be discipline in your trading. otherwise, you will loose a lot.happy trading

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex is a platform where you can earn a large amount of profit within a very short period of time . here we can also suffer a loss or also we can earn a good profit. So at that time when i suffer a loss of 1000$ i will continue my trading because i know that i can cover my all losses by doing trading . And not only i can cover my all losses but also i can make a huge amount of profit in future which is not easy to earn a profit like this from anywhere else. So i will not quit forex trading till i die. I love it.

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    recently i had made 1000$ loss into forex market due to mistake myself made like huge lots size, over-trading and various other mistakes made by me.

Now myself want to make profit into forex market so want to know what to do for making profit with my new 500$ investment. which strategy should i had to made and what should be weekly target.. Hopefully your opinion work for me.
    analysing and finding your mistake is a good thing done by you.try to avoid mistakes again in your trade.be careful about the lot size.don't over trade it will give you loss only.so many entries will kill you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 297 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)