+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 297 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Banned TalhaNaseer is a jewel in the rough TalhaNaseer is a jewel in the rough TalhaNaseer is a jewel in the rough TalhaNaseer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aaap logon ki baat maine ehle kyon nahi suni..mein abhi yehi regret kar raha hun
    oh!! i had loss 500$ too by opening one position in silver metal leads me to big losses..Even, from last few days myself making stable and steady profit..stick with my strategy but just one mistake leads my another account blown away..because my daily profit is not more than 2-3% from last few days and quite consistent..but my greed from inside covering loss faster leads me to open one more position..then, silver metal moves so bullishly leads my account to null..
    Again its shows myself not able to control my greed. So, what i have to now friend..even total loss around 1600$+.
    Abh toh kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha aur na hi kuch karne ko hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अच्छा किया मेरे प्रिय आप अपनी गलतियों को स्वीकार करते हैं और आपको उन गलतियों से बचना चाहिए और नई भावना के साथ शुरू करना चाहिए। नए ऑर्डर खोलने से पहले आपको लाभ और हानि अनुपात तय करना चाहिए और लक्ष्य लाभ और हानि निर्धारित करना चाहिए और फिर ठीक नया ऑर्डर देना चाहिए। दूसरी बात यह कि एक समय में ओवर ट्रेडिंग नहीं होगी। अच्छी रणनीति और मनी मैनेजमेंट नियम अपनाएं और हमेशा इक्विटी मार्जिन आवश्यक मार्जिन के 30% से कम न हो।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raviku016 is on a distinguished road raviku016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First mai Naya Hun Forex trading me 1000 dollars loss ke bad main to dilemma mein Chala jaunga first to Mai itni badi ko trade nahin karta jismein itna bada loss ho fir bhi agar maan ki mujhe hota hai itna bada loss to usko recover karne ke liye small target small profit ke liye strategy banaunga mostly scalping intraday trading

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really for me, I personally think I am new in this market and I face a loss of less than $ 100 but my friend gets a bonus of more than $ 1000. They lose all the money. I think they work in the market without strategy. So they face a margin call and lose all of their money. They are very sad and sad. I say that if they follow strategy and patience. They are successful readers and get profits regularly and I think in the trading business this is a huge loss if you do not have good knowledge and experience in the trading business do not enter this job learn the best work and than enter into this forex trading job not easy this job is a difficult job if you lose big money in the trading business rather than gaining knowledge and experience in trading

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main trading Forex Trader ko chhy woh major big loss na jay aor Main Forex trading thek Trading with strategy I follow kary aor Forex Trading main Trader ko jis strategy say los ho rha ho we do use na kary aor Main Forex Trading Right Trading planing aor right Trading Strategies I follow kar kay Trade as a loss ko kary cover and Trading Main Trader Forex ko chhy woh Trade major major losses kary kary Trading Forex main loser Trader ky own mistake ky cause hota hy Trader I Trade main loss neg ho jay phr Trader ko Trading Forex with planing karny hy aor Forex Trading the right precise experience says Trading, the ultimate success, get karny hy

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will definitely feel pressured and find out the reason why I lost the match, but for me, the best choice if you get strong equity, one cannot show greed and If you still find difficulties to get, you have to make it harder for the market to get your money. For me, losing a 10% account is good enough for a quick warning that you are not in the right direction and then you need to switch to a demo re-test your plan and retest your strategy and don't trade directly until you make a consistent period after the loss You are on a real account.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir is my sincere suggestion that does not put the target of making money because it will create additional pressure for bigger lot trading so just follow the basics and trade with money management and protect yourself from past mistakes you are sure to win we are charged to put stop strict loss only because of low funds and higher lot sizes that cause us to lose money. and industry is usually limited to large dimensions of use and cash; in noa wy does not exceed the 10perimeters in use regardless of how sure you are in your industry, slow and constant you will recover all your deductions and change in internet income.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In case I really have to face a $ 1000 loss then to start with I will be able to see my mistake because I have to face a loss and can prevent to repeat in the long run to make sure that I can become a successful trader and I will be able to find lots of Forex also do a lot of implementation in the demo account and must use stop loss and consider the advantages as well as with small lot size as well. and I do not have much trading experience so if the loss will happen and I throw away thousands of my dollars then from this loss I have learned to listen and the investment I made next time is almost five hundred dollars after I make a strategy where I trade currency

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000 $ is a huge amount and I can not imagine losing this amount but in the future if I have to face this loss then I will get a consultant from some good and senior trader to get the best strategy to gain profit in forex trading but now I am do trading on the basis of candle stick strategy It is really bad if you will lose your confidence after losing income. This is part of the market.in once you have a loss then your next time or benefit, obviously, if you change the strategy and give more time to analyze the market graphics I think we try again in forex with learning and learning are complete and I think if you do that then you lose your money. Forex trading is a risky business so do not risk high anytime. Trying to get rich quickly by forex trading is one of the biggest mistakes for newbies.it is a good way to get a good profit, but for that a forex trader has to spend a lot of time in the first trading to become a skilled and experienced trader to hum is the right correct learning, kay baad start leety hain to hum big loss, say bach sakty hain.1000 $ ka loss on us time he ho sakta hai jab hum greed karain.main to investment kamm say trading karta hun or kamm get karta hun.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agir aap ak sath deposit 1000$ deposit krty hain to os k sath aap scalping kr k bhi math ka 20% tk earn kr skty hain agir aap ka loss hota hai to aap ki money management thek nahi ho gi is luy loss ho skta hai is luy aap start sy he ashi money management krin ta k aap ko loss ho he nahi Unfortunately if I have to face a loss of 1000 $ then first I will pay attention to my mistake therefore I have to face the loss and will avoid to repeat it in the future so I can become a successful trader and I will learn more forex also do more. practice on demo account and must use stop loss and take profit also with small lot size also I think you do forex trading with good knowledge about forex trading. if you have some balance on your trading account? you are not trading anymore and get more knowledge and experience about forex trading and more practice in demo account after you can make 75% profit in demo account you can again do forex trading by using your balance and get profit.forex profit depends trader knowledeg and experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 297 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)