+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 297 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai 100 dollars ka loss ho tou aap apni strategy key gap ko check hai. Aur apni es strategy ko strong krey. Jis key bad ap market mai success hasil kr sakty hai. Ap ko forex market mai bar bar strategy ko change na krey tou ap key lye behatr ho gy. Es tarah ap ko confusion bhe ho gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-03-30)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that many of us ought to fight back if i loss that quantity and take a look at to uncover a reliable method to recover that other then yes i will be able to concentrate when using the trading investment quantity 1st and buy out what mistakes i even have done within the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-03-30), kanita (2019-03-30)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai agr apko itna zadda loss hota hai tou ap isko recover tbi kar skhaty hain jub ap itni hi amount ko double kr k lagain gay tou recover nai hoga balkay agr apko loss ho gaya tou ap mazeed loss kar lain gay tou agr apny loss apna recover karna hai tou choti choti amount sy trading karain ta k apka loss recover ho jaye..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-03-30)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I really consider that after losing $ 1000 I think I have to stop trading for a few days to find out my mistakes and problems, I will try to find out mistakes and have to discuss with other successful traders about me mistake, when I will understand the problem I have to fix it by practicing on a demo account. and learn from your own mistakes. You mentioned your problem very clearly. so try to change it, Use the repair lot size, 0.05 to 0.1 will be ideal for your account and don't open too many trades at a time. Create a routine table / time to trade and set the maximum hours to trade every day according to your trading style. And I would suggest using stop loss and taking profit targets in each position. and look for small profits and try to accumulate it rather than chasing big profits.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-03-30)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learn from your own mistakes. You mentioned your problem very clearly. so try to change it, Use the lot size improvement, 0.05 to 0.1 will be ideal for your account and don't open too many trades at the same time generate $ 1,000 loss profit tabs and make money from professional traders ban chuke honge kyonki hum $ 1000 loss of profit dono to kamayenge to jyada experience aayega fir loss because kam ho jaega

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

kanita (2019-03-30)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good traders can quickly forget the losses because if we always remember losses, it will have a negative impact on our psychology, so it must be based on readiness to accept risks when trading on Forex, so it does not become emotional even if it loses on the market, otherwise it must always be disciplined with the right money management so there are no losses that are too big. and if you have a large investment, I would suggest you subscribe to paid forex signals if you can't trade to avoid losing this large capital, the forex market is a risky business, we can't trade and success without good strategy that's why I advise you to subscribe to paid forex signals.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 1000 $ loss is not too large. But if you trade to recover that $ 1000, you will lose your seed money again. You must forget your past and move forward. Trade with your own analysis and take short profits. Greed is something that will kick you out of the Forex market. So, don't be greedy and wait for your perfect moment. Generally the market gives you the opportunity to generate profits 3-5 times a day. So wait a minute. Thank you all

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jab ak trader ka 1000 dollars ka loss hota hai tou es ka multab hai k es ki strategy mai koi mgap hai ya phr es ney greeedy ho kr trade ki hsai. jis ki waja sey wo market mai 1000 dollars ka loss kia hai. likan agr ap emotion ko control kr key trade krtey ho tou phr ap ka 1000 dollars ka loss nahi ho gy.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to convey to you that you don't need to support you in trading because if you experience death here when you start, you can also adjust to replace all your losses just from trading. If we experience the amount then don't leave forex and pretend your knowledge and experience as often as possible !! and I don't like borrowing money to trade When you experience a big loss, you are not a good trader and you can lose in all trades the next time instead of getting better money so you have to start back with a demo account and not borrow money

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learn from your own mistakes. You mentioned your problem very clearly. so try to change it, Use a fixed lot size, 0.05 to 0.1 would be ideal for your account, profit and loss for trading with me, lhh, rehate, hain, aur, $ 1,000, loss loss, par un, $ 1,000 How come I recovered from the assassin me sire se 10,000 $ risk so that the hum 1000 $ loss the karenge tab does not hum the professional trader tire chuke hong kyonki hum 1000 $ profit and loss dono to us to be sure to experience the experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 297 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)