+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 796 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 693 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to forex me koi kaam nahi kar sakta agar koi trader aisa sochta hai ki loss hone par esko chhod do,ess business me loss to shuru me hoga he trader ko ye dekhna chahiye ki wo aisa kya galat kiya jisse loss hua aur uss par jab wo dhyaan dega to apne uss loss ko fir thik karlega aur aise he yaha kaam kiya jaata hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hawjadna is an unknown quantity at this point hawjadna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that losing becomes a natural thing, even nearly 96% of traders as a beginners always fail. needed mental well if you want to be succeed in the trading, as forex is a business with a very high risk. so before going to first understand the pros and cons of forex forex business ::

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my opinion, someone who make loss in forex trading, he should not have to stop trading, i think that loss in trading make you strong and give an extra ordinary experience for future trading. I suggest that never use your whole capital in trading, just use 25% of your capital in trading. This strategy save your most of the capital for future trades after loss.

Banned aleezabwn is on a distinguished road aleezabwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    aga ap ko ek time main lose hota hai tu yeh matlb nah hai ke ap trading ka work he chor den baleke ap apna lose pora keren investment zida se zida kren phr pa ko lose nh ho ga,

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont' think that we should stop if we have to face loss in drading. as we have learn from childhood that if we want to achieve somting or want to learn somthing then for the first time we have to face loss but after that we dont' have to face loss most of the people gets success and who don't get they don't remember thier mistake that they should not do it again, if you forget then i don't think that you would get success.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, loss is a part of trading. it is wrong when you are suffer in loss then you stop trading, if you get profit continuously which is impossible because some time our prediction is good but most of the time is not good. Its not mean to stop trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raedsagga View Post
    Forex Loss is not to end the Forex trading that i lose my $70 2 days ago but i m still trading invest more to forex trading, and you should also keep trading in forex
    The few Forex losses that we are having does not mean that we have to stop Forex trading entirely. The losses is as a result of lack of knowledge means that a Forex trader needs more knowledge before they can reduce losses and start having profits.
    Patience is Key.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Loss is not to end the Forex trading that i lose my $70 2 days ago but i m still trading invest more to forex trading, and you should also keep trading in forex

Member fast33fx is an unknown quantity at this point fast33fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you don't need to stop trading as entire process but you only need to have some relaxation or time out, it is because to become successful in forex is never find how frequent we trade we are but the lesser with strong winning trade we have, means we have high probability.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by madadi View Post
    No i'm not agree with you , you should not stop trading if you lose, but what you really have to do , is to take a look about you strategy and to know more tricks and to get skills by reading about Forex and having knowledge and a big background . and don't never lose the hope, losing in Forex is something normal but if you keep losing then you have to do what i told you.
    Truly a Forex exchange trader should not quit because of losses in Forex. Forex losses can always happen, But every good Forex trader in Forex can still be learning well in Forex till they start making profits.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 796 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 693 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)