+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 796 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Member aleska24 is an unknown quantity at this point aleska24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had lost many times but i never stop trading instead i went to the demo account and there i tried to trade with perfection and recognize my mistakes and created new systems and indicators that would help me in live trading in this way i found success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahidul is an unknown quantity at this point shahidul's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, if traders tend to be right more than half the time, why do most forex .... If you have a stop level 40 pips away from entry, you should have a ...oss first time please stop trading today and you must indicate why you .... loss is an as usual matter in business. if you really want to do a ..Many forex traders have significant experience trading in other ... So if traders tend to be right more than half the time, why do most forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member human is on a distinguished road human's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i have big clash with his point..why should a trader stop his work by getting loss once..OOh dear if you have get failure in your trade it is also a big learning for the next time and you should try again by using last time experience and i am very much sure that you will get a big reward and you will be able to cover your loss which was happened last time...

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I shall lose I have to stop trading no. This is not good way. Then you should practice more on the demo account and get the experience and knowledge. Those trader has good knowledge and practice are earning the much money from this business. This business is very useful for every one.

Senior Member sarfraz44 is an unknown quantity at this point sarfraz44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a playground. i think you shouldn't stop your trading if you loss. some days ago i loosed $162. but i still running and recover this loss. but i think if you loss your money everyday and unable to make profit or you have not self-confidence. you should go back from Forex and try anywhere......

Banned sinju is an unknown quantity at this point sinju's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss can indeed be friends but we can only make this loss as a friend for a moment because we are friends with loss can evaluate our fault that resulted in the loss and after that we left our friends who called the loss

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan loss ho jay to man to nhi karta hai trading karne ekin hum kosis zroor karten hian mai to loss ho jane per kabhi dubara trading nhi karta hun mughe acha nh lagta hai phir uss idn trade karne ka .

Senior Member sumontobala is an unknown quantity at this point sumontobala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, experience is a section of trading. it is evil when you are undergo in amount then you block trading, if you get vantage continuously which is insurmountable because several second our forecasting is beneficent but most of the reading is not sound. Its not norm to constraint trading.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The traders are in need to know the entry points well and then coming from the market with safe market. if the traders know the market well then this wil be good for them and they can get some nice money from the market as well tool

Senior Member madiha sumair is an unknown quantity at this point madiha sumair's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we loss, i think we must learn again and make posting here to get bonus. after we can got our bonus, we can practice again in real trading account using the bonus. dont stop to trade but find a way to trade without risk and practice again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 796 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)