+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 250 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2498

Thread: Is paypal better to use?

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes we can as i know that teh paypal they related with the debit card and the credit card somehow .0.so we can transfer our money from the paypal to the card and the opposit true and the profit in insta broker we can withdraw it with any methode we like it for me the LR is the best one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jhon is an unknown quantity at this point jhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypal is more make me confuse from now my paypal is not verified I think Paypal try to avoid abuse with account in paypal, so all the member should verified first

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GaruL View Post
    I strongly agree with you, Liberty reseve in my opinion better than paypal, use the liberty reseve very good and very fast delivery. I've created an account on paypal and liberty reseve, but many of the complexities that occur in the paypal account. different from the account reseve liberty, which is easier and easier to use also.
    yes...meny times i used liberty reserve...and i am satisfied with their services..the good things about this is that less complex than paypal (i agree with you..) but i am a bit worry about the exchange rate...in my country this is an issue actually... well, over all it is still acceptable anyway...

Senior Member amin0x is an unknown quantity at this point amin0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i want to ask that can we use paypal in trading or we will have any restrictions with them and i also want to know that can we withdraw directly into bank if we have a paypal account
    i think that paypal is very useful ..because you can use it every where ..also you can withdraw your money to your credit card then you can take your money between your hand

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indian peoples k liye to paypal ek accha payment method hai.sab indian log paypal ko bohoot support and use karta hai.paypal online shopping k liye bohoot popular hai.upset cause, forex ma paypal removed ho chuka hai.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the right decision I also use the paypal because it's original of United States is more reliable than other sites and it is also very generous with their services so you will save in this service and you will see that your money is in and saving and nobory can touch .good luck andjust that it's there 'has other things in this subject I'll be in touch.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its very good and trusted way to transfer money but they have very big probelm regarding thier services. PAYPAL can't accept alomost 80% asian countries and this is the drawback of PAYPAL . because of that i really un-like this
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by siredewe View Post
    I dont know how is in india, but in my country...it is better to use liberty reserve... a.k.a LR...
    it is easier to withdraw our fund...and in here, we have an official merchant of LR...

sincere
    I strongly agree with you, Liberty reseve in my opinion better than paypal, use the liberty reseve very good and very fast delivery. I've created an account on paypal and liberty reseve, but many of the complexities that occur in the paypal account. different from the account reseve liberty, which is easier and easier to use also.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GaruL For This Useful Post:

siredewe (2012-02-26)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think it is better for you to use your paypal account to transer money into your bank,which will cost you a lot of transer fee there.If you wish just transer the money online.I think it can be a better choice for us to use there.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will suggest you to not use paypal. Although it is a good service and oldest eMoney transfer system. But they have very high commisions. Their terms and conditions are very tight and low daily transaction limit. Liberty reserve or money bookers are better for Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 250 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)