+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 250 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2498

Thread: Is paypal better to use?

Banned JituHassan is an unknown quantity at this point JituHassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    u can use debit card to deposit in moneybookers. paypal is also best but the transaction limit is very low per day. so better use moneybookers Paypal is a good and trusted and also a safe way to withdraw and deposit the money but there is also Liberty reserve which works well and is safe too. Liberty Reserve charges less commission and is faster way too to receive the money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zhimi88 is an unknown quantity at this point zhimi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypal is very safe and nice, but I myself suggest better you use Skrill / Moneybooker than paypal only. although both can be withdrawn to a bank account but Skrill for me more secure, because paypal often in the drill by hackers who stole the balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqar hussain is an unknown quantity at this point waqar hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    PayPal is the most recognizable form of online payment (without revealing your credit card) -- that's because they're supported on Ebay and other sites and have strong dispute resolution as well...

Member waleedch123 is an unknown quantity at this point waleedch123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear friend paypal is very better to use in forex trading because paypal is accepted on international base but in our country paypal is not available. to s waja se hum s achi cheez se mahroom hai aur abi hum payza ya money booker hi use karty hai.

Banned shwaqar is on a distinguished road shwaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother paypal kafi acha hai ye bohat zaida papular bi ho rha hai ye use karne k lahaz say acha hai main bi is ko use karta hu is main text kaam lgta hai or ye acha bi hai

Senior Member fawabali is an unknown quantity at this point fawabali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se paypal batter nahi hain paypal me despute lag jata hain i sliye me paypal use ni karta hun but paypal me money 100% save rahti hian.

Senior Member payzapk is an unknown quantity at this point payzapk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypall must verified paypal bahut hi acha aur safe tarika hai paise deposite karne ka aur withdraw karne ka ye kafi time se internet market me hai aur ye sabse purana platform bhi I have never withdrawn money from Instaforex and since you have done it and now you say that one can not withdraw from Insta using paypal is best

Senior Member gulfam123 is on a distinguished road gulfam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many payment processor in the market to use but in my opinion you can get profit and with draw in your payment processot that is best for you in my country pay-pal is banned therefore i cannot use it

Senior Member paijahnpaijo is an unknown quantity at this point paijahnpaijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    this time, s nce tragedy LR, I chose paypal as a tool for withdrawal. I paypal users over 3 years, and there is no problem to pull into our bank as long as we follow all the procedures. moreover, by using capital from this forum, I use paypal, because if we want to attract the funds directly to the bank, minimum funding required is $ 300

Senior Member erlangga is an unknown quantity at this point erlangga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paypal is good payment processor because it is already regulated. It is save if we use this payment processor. But we can't withdrawl our profit using paypal, then i dont use paypal in instaforex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 250 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)