+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 346 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3452

Thread: Is your winning trade turn to lose?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex me kaafi baar lalach ki wajah se win wala trade loss me badal jaata hai,ess business me bahut he jada samajh kar chalna hota hai agar trader ko yahan sabb samajh hoga uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kamran786 is an unknown quantity at this point Kamran786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask everyone that is anytime your winning trade turn to lose trade.i mean sometimes we keep the position alive thinking that it will still increases but suddenly it may decrease.please share your experience
    this is very common and it always happens to me, I don't why it is so. either it is bad luck or just our efficiency to mismanagement of time or lose patience. whatever the case may be, just after closing our trade after a loss it retrace and moves in favor but what's the use of cry our spilt milk. because because we have already lost our trade...

lolx we all have the same situation, before reading your post I thought that it's only Me who always loose this type of trade.
    Emotions have pivotal role in such situation we must avoid it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time when we try to take the trade in thw wrong direction then we may get some profit but at last we will be in the loss so we must have to avoid such things and try tplace the trade with the trend of the pair
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear personally I think trades that i am winning can turn to loss, It has happened to me countless times. But a good Forex trader should always understand that this can happen, They should be patient and allow their trades to run

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,i want to ask everyone that is anytime your winning trade turn to lose trade.i mean sometimes we keep the position alive thinking that it will still increases but suddenly it may decrease.please share your experience
    It happens many times basically at the night time, I see my trade is in profit at the evening and at the next morning I have seen the trade is in loss position and I think this is because of my lack of knowledge of trading.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xaxi View Post
    well of course for me i think it only as a happens in case of greed. i think every trader has experienced this. I am newbie and have such experiences and i think that the most of the peoples as try to stays in the trading even as they have got enough profit, it is certainly due to greed because it is human nature that can not be ignored easily.
    ha bhai bht bar mere sath aisa hota hai ki meri winning trade loss main chali jati hai wo bhi bus meri over trading ki wajah se overtrading humme kabhi nae krni chahiye ye sabse bad habbit hai ek trader ki

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It happened many times and for that reason I am not guilty at all and I think if we can understand the trend line then we can make profit but have to use proper Take Profit options and we should know that if we could not set the perfect Take Profit option then the market could rebound.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course for me i think it only as a happens in case of greed. i think every trader has experienced this. I am newbie and have such experiences and i think that the most of the peoples as try to stays in the trading even as they have got enough profit, it is certainly due to greed because it is human nature that can not be ignored easily.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this can happen to any Forex trader, It has happened to me a number of times. At such times a trader should never panic, They should relax and then allow their trades to run into completion.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye bahut normal baat hai ki humara winning trades bhi kabhi kabhi loss me chala jata hai kyoki market ki trend change hone me time nahi lagta hai, apne profit wale trades ko humen trailing stop jaise tools ka use karke loss hone se safe karna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 346 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)