+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 346 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Is your winning trade turn to lose?

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeeh kaafi baar hua hia laiakn itna buksaan nhain hua hia is main maian ziyda earn kernain ki ghraz main loss b kiya hi yanai musj low profit haisl rahee thai laiakn main is ko close nahian kiay tah and at the end wo minus main chali gay and mujay kaaf days wait kerna pera.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-15)

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wait for more profits and markets reverse and same trade becomes loosing trade.the support and resistant area.when the trend is turned against you no need to wait you to turn you in loose.it has happened many times with me that while my trade was winning and greed comes into existence

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that it is happened lot of times to me when my winning trade turns to be loose and thus i learnt that it is better to use Stop loss and thus it will save you to become bankrupt in forex and to close your trades vbefore they turn to be loose in real market

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think in forex business if you do not take the trade with the trend of the pair then you will get loss from the profit so you must have to avoid to take such trade so that you will not easily gain good income from your trading so you must have to take the trade with the trend of the pair

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    every business there is loss and profit as You can't survive in forex only depend on luck to get success in forex market with although my capital is so small and my profit amount is also small too that It impossible to make profit.

Member fxtime is an unknown quantity at this point fxtime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai aisa hota hai jb b ap trade open krte ho to woh ya to loss mein jaa k profit mein aati ya profit mein ja k loss ki taraf aa jaati hai or jb aisa hota hai to zara k b acha mehsoos nahi hota but ap ko chaiye k ap apni strategy k sath hi trading kro

Member draketon is an unknown quantity at this point draketon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haa mujhe aisa bhi huya hai , sir main pahele demo practice kam karke asly market me hi jayda traded karte thi lakin mujhe yaha par kam knowledge ki karon apne profit honewale traded bhi yaha par loss me change hogi or mujhe big loss bhi.

Member kronfit is an unknown quantity at this point kronfit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aisa bht kum hua hai laikin hau zarur hai aur jab ais hota hai to ye aik trader ke liye bht dissapnting hota hai as wo win kart karte end loose mai karta hai jo ke bht dissaponting cheez hi hai forex mai.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar app ki winning trade loss mai chali jye to es ka matlab hai app ney greed ki hai or app ki greed ki waja say app ko loss howa hai app k liye best hai app trade main greed mart karo app ko loss ni ho ga trade ma

Member nadeem16115 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem16115's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its happened with me too many times due to unexpected changing in market so its routine condition that's why forex is called more risky work online although there is unlimited earning but there are too much risk involved too.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

yes its happened with me too many times due to expected changing in market trend that's why forex is called risky work online although there is unlimited earning in forex trading yet its too much risky work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 346 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)