+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 346 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3452

Thread: Is your winning trade turn to lose?

Senior Member mirmreduan is an unknown quantity at this point mirmreduan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sometimes my some trade going to lose but i am a new forex trader thats why my profit is going to lose .if i try to do swing trade then it is not .so i try to do long term trade.But long term trade a forex trader need more patience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamz1 View Post
    Kafi baar aisa howa ha k meri winning trades loosing me tabdeel hogaii lekin koii masle wali baat nai ha ye trading ha isme aisa hota rehta ha so mere khyaal se hume chaiye k hamesha achi trading karne ki koshsish karen faida xaror hoga
    Bhai aksar aisa dekhne ko mil jata hai, ki hum logo ki jo winning trade hoti hai, wo loss mein badal jati hai, mere sath bhi hota hai, lekin mera ye karan hota hai, ki main profits leta nahi hoon, apni trade mein aur bhi lalach kar deta hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Mubariz is on a distinguished road Mubariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro mery sath asy he hota hai mai jub koi tarde profit main hoti ahi to greed main mazeed wait karta hoon k profit gain ho but some tiem time is wait amin muje loss hota hai ...aur jo tarde prfofit main hoti hai loss mai ho jati ahi so ab main try karha hoon k greed ko cantrool amin karo aur profit ko savd karo ........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kafi baar aisa howa ha k meri winning trades loosing me tabdeel hogaii lekin koii masle wali baat nai ha ye trading ha isme aisa hota rehta ha so mere khyaal se hume chaiye k hamesha achi trading karne ki koshsish karen faida xaror hoga

Banned badar.munir is an unknown quantity at this point badar.munir's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah my dear freins/............I think if you possibly can find out an incredible usage of indicators to support this trade therefore you may not endure loss in Forex. I believe you might also need very much to understand out of your mind on trade. I believe you're going to get profit in case you are happy to try hard in Forex.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you will not use a good take profit and stoploss level then there are more chances that your winning trade will turn into lose and fundamental analyses is also necessary because news trading is what makes the volatility and makes the drastic change in a trading career

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear for me I also do consider that many times in the forex market trading business i have lose money in the forex market my trade turn from earning to losing trade in the forex market trading business.forex market trader need to have a strong believe.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear bro, in fact I strongly do believe that it always happen to me. But after I made some several research and checking. I had found what are cause that being haunted me when I'm going to get a good profit at the beginning and turn into big losses in my trading.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally my dear for me I also do consider that it never happens to me like my winning trade is concerted into losing one as I do trading very sincerely and when my trade goes on winning I handle it nicely and I am too not greedy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro, strongly I believe its true that most of the time when you have taken the trade against the trend of the pair then you must have to close the trade as early aspossible otherwise you may go in the loss so try to avoid such mistakes while trading in the forex market..
    Last edited by sino; 2015-09-26 at 07:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 346 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)