+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your favorite play?

Senior Member umar.bwn is an unknown quantity at this point umar.bwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, I can't recommend an edition because I'm unable to read Shakespeare and understand it. I don't try anymore. I just go to the plays and let the actors/director do the work of interpretation for me.
    Some of the plays that I like the best are the ones that everyone else hates. I think Troilus and Cressida is the ultimate date play because Cressida vows eternal love and then transfers her affections when expedient. Coriolanus is good for your Ph.D. friends because the main character is so very like the average academic (Coriolanus is a patrician who can't believe how useless the average plebian is and isn't shy about saying so; he runs for political office but is eventually hounded from Rome because he is unwilling to pander to popular taste). Timon of Athens is great for the Age of the Microsoft Monopoly because it shows how people worship wealth and ignore character and personal quality.

N.B.: I told an MIT friend that I'd been to see Kenneth Branagh's 70mm movie version of Hamlet (done without any cuts). He asked "was it good?" I never know what to say in situations like this because I can't imagine that a binary opinion is useful. So I just said "the cinematography was great but the script was a little weak" :-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kabeer4x is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharifhasan View Post
    My favorite play is cricket.Also like football.

Saccharin tenderer is my best cricketer.Also like with no 1 world rounder Sakib-al-Hasan.

Mashe is my best footballer.also like Rolando.
    my favourite sport is aerobatics even if its not for common people yet it shows and provides alot of thrill and excitement as well as entertainment.speacialy in fighter aircraft demonstartions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like cricket ma fav batsman tendulkar and bowler wasim akram.

Member brimoel is on a distinguished road brimoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my dear friend, in the fact my favorite is mine is World of Warcraft game online, and football and Volleyball game makes the man, good luck every one!

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    cricket mera favourit play ha pcb ki tarf say abhe senior tropby bhe khaila hon aur fast bowler bhe hon.cricket is my love i love you cricket.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like cricket and football ja dono playe muje bohat ache lagte hain main in ko bohat shok sa kalyta ho footbaal mera sub sa favrite play hain main foot ball apne frd ka sath zaroro kalyne jayta hao aur foot ball ka koi match miss nahi karta ho

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waisey tou mein bohat kum play game krta hoon lekn jub b mera time free hota hai tou mein cricket play krna like krta hoon our tv pr cricket watching like krta hoon cricket meri best game hai mein eis ko kafi payar krta hoon i love cricket

Member SOHA is an unknown quantity at this point SOHA's Avatar
    Thanks
    My 3 favourite things (Peter Grimes, Middlemarch, and cricket) are not plays and therefore do not exist, and exclude me from this nonsense. Which is a shame, because it looks like a fun excuse for a debate on theatre.

Senior Member shanhu will become famous soon enough shanhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like playing basketball, before when in school, I always got a great shot, I love watching NBA basketball game, when the rest of the time, I will go to the playground to play basketball, basketball make my life full of peace and joy

Member chal is on a distinguished road chal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhei apny bhot achi swal pounch hein mugy cricket pansand mugy cricket denkhan be bhot pansand hein mugy or koy play pansand nhe hein mein cricket bhot zayed khalty howa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)