+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Field of Forex robot software System

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Muje Koi batay ga k FAP turbo he kia cheez kafi name suna he lekin is ko me jan ni saka ye koi ROBOT he YA automatic trading system he??
    mera 1 dost keh raha tha k is system ka kafi profit he...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't use Forex robots actually I don't know about Forex robots. I just entered into Forex trading. Forex is a business trade. and Forex robots have been made in the form of technical analysis. There is no fundamental analysis in forex fobot. So not 100% can be relayed for trading in the forex field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

nidji (2019-08-26)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tested the MACD EA sample in the strategy tester with H1 in USD / CAD and M5 in EUR / USD.
    By changing the position property, select only short and test month to month from April, May and June 2012.
    This EA doesn't earn much money but ok at least it's better than me buying and selling randomly.
    I just want to know if I have the option to sell only without buying.
    Of note this EA highly assesses lost purchases.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

prajurit (2019-08-28)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    excuse me friend, may I know what are the advantages and disadvantages so you find it? if I think it might be a good ea, but again I'm sorry friend, I myself don't know about this ea so I can't tell you the problem, but later if I find or know the information I will try to share here, I hope your patience and always succeed.
    regards

8. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You just think when you have a basic idea where the trend is going, and using risky software because it's not human it can't react and change in time and I think scalping is the best technique on the forex market, but scalping requires a fairly small spread usually only offered by ECN deposit brokers usually quite large brokers at first, that was an obstacle for me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

adirata (2019-08-17)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the job must have people with the right hut with past jobs to provide better protection with support to get better trust with the use of the system and subsequently have the opportunity to manage good projections with automated trading plans. and Why don't you try it yourself, my friend at least on a demo account if you are still unsure about EA?

One of my friends now runs a PAMM account with almost 40% profit;

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm new to forex and don't use indicators or ea I do and prefer manual trading but if it's profitable then of course I use it and observe it and I never use EA I don't know what EA is BUT I want to know about Ea but I don't know how I can, please help me
    who tried to trade with ea he lost some time more and more

13. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

kazna (2019-08-16)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading robots are good for trading in the forex trading business, but not all forex robots are good for trading in the forex trading business. because all forex robots do not function properly in real accounts and for this reason many forex traders lose their money in the forex trading business. so, I don't believe in forex robots in the forex trading business. and I don't agree to demand robot analysis because you are talented why you don't use your knowledge it doesn't matter if I get fewer pips what matters is I know new things all the time to use manual trading options.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

satiawati (2019-08-15)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a 50:50 robot manually but in a different account to control risk. and I can't choose a trading robot or EA. I don't know how to choose the EA that suits us, because I think if we choose EA, we should really know the character of the EA, and how it works to get big profits. So, we did not choose EA not at the right time. I hope to find the best EA that can make money for all of us. thanks.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just like robots, I just like trading done through my own style and doing analysis and formulating plans and strategies to work alone to get the experience I need to open great deals. can make a lot of money but i have never used a robot because i believe that you can do better than a robot that only needs is that you have to get enough experience and the right market is important and you can do better than a robot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast