+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 328 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: I Want to Trade...then How...?

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The easy and difficult way at the same time, my friend, all you have to do is read a book and follow the guidance of experts and Almt_khasan, you read many books even with the idea of a complete and integrated Global Forex Trading. Focus more on developing your trading strategies and skills, buy more lessons and forex trading practices, if your strategy is effective, try it again and still make a good idea to find a good strategy to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

kumbara (2018-03-13), zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, you have to know how to buy, I mean to buy, then you make sure you learn MT4 accounts by very well understanding everything becomes technical for fundamental trading. You are a good trader and you must know how to trade the market and make sure that you are expert in that. Why not try to find ebook ?? try searching on the internet then learn step by step, I think very useful for beginer like us .. in abook we can find a lot of information about how to make the right. trade, how to build money management, find the appropriate trading system and how to analyze the news and chart history !! goodluck !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

nurheli (2018-03-13), zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you use a demo account investing 50 $ into your demo account or trying to invest
    50 $ into your actual account if you do not want to trade on a demo account they try
    to start your trades you must know how to enter it. trading when to buy and when
    to sell after learning this start your trading on a demo or a real account

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

namruk (2018-02-26), zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a Beginner,i read many articles,but i don't know how to trade, i am using a demo account,and watching the market movement,but i don't know how to Read the Graph and How to take decision Buy or Sell,somebody please explain it with images.

We know that Forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world. Because before trading you must need to know all about it and its trading system, i think it is much easier from any other business all over the world.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-25), hmforex (2018-02-25), mian5575405 (2018-02-25), samia93 (2018-03-16), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-02-27), zahid2016 (2018-03-15), zahraali989 (2018-03-16)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to you If the beginner is not a problem. Formally share your opinions, concerns and doubts.
    One day you become an expert. Then you suggest demo.Discuss forum and other demo practices,
    hopefully you learn. When you have made the best confidence, then do the real trade.
    You download meta4 and observe the currency movements and record regularly,
    you can also follow the expert analysis of the Forex market.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to trade forex quickly than all you must have knowledge about forex trading
    so gather knowledge and prepare other things for practical knowledge in order to open
    a demo account then do the exercises on it get advice from senior traders and traders
    throughout their trader's lifetime. can give you some important tips in forex trading.
    One thing in forex do your trading in fresh mind to earn money.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akmil For This Useful Post:

ethernet (2018-02-26), zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good trading is not a very big thing you have to do is so you can expect to put you through then
    you can read many books on forex trading and you can always have a chance to practice
    your strategy on your demo account. then you can know how far you can enter
    in forex trading but you have to be a very learned trader

Member baghla will become famous soon enough baghla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you are new to forex, firstly, I would advise you to be able to learn forex knowledge
    in website or forum here, where you can get basic about forex trading. Once you have learned
    the basics of forex trading, you can practice with your demo account. By practicing your demo account,
    you will gain more expertise and trading experience, even biuld your own trading system.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to baghla For This Useful Post:

freedombret (2018-02-27)

Junior Member ente is on a distinguished road ente's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learned from your drawing and I guess it's simple to do, but I realize that it's not easy
    to know the core to get in and out even though I use zigzag in my mt4, so can you tell
    me how to use it properly, example; how many pips as
    our reference before ordering?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ente For This Useful Post:

tarigu (2018-02-25)

Junior Member ente is on a distinguished road ente's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you have a long time to go. You must learn very well. There are so many sites
    and e-books that explain about forex. Then you can focus on some strategies and try to understand them
    and practice them in demo accounts. , then you may see results. Do not open any position without any reason.
    So you have to set some rules for your trading and follow them. You should relax and relax.
    You may be improving yourself slowly.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ente For This Useful Post:

jkt48 (2018-02-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 328 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)