+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 328 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3274

Thread: I Want to Trade...then How...?

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can see tutorial on forex and you will find this in youtube. Trust me that will be really helpful for you. After that you will get some idea about forex trading. Then start demo trading for at least 1 month to learn all the basics. I assure you that you will get a success in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade then you can enter into in a forex trading . There is no compulsion to join forex trading . But if you want to do forex trading you have to first learn forex trading very carefully . As you are newbie , first practice in demo account where you can learn many thing about forex trading . It would be really helpful to you .And then you can enter into a real forex trading where you can able to earn a large amount or profit within a very short period of time. Once you enter into a forex trading you will surely gonna make a high profit here . Best of luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Welcome to forex , You can start learning forex trading in demo account , which is just similar to that of real account . The only difference is there is no real money in demo account . You can also learn forex from forex forum and you can also clear you doubt here . And we are here to help you , after getting ideas and knowledge you can enter in to real forex trading , where you can able to make a large amount of money. Thank you.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ********.com is very good source of learning for a newbie. Study from ******** and also discuss all your questions on this forum and stick to with it. This forum is a great place for every trader whether he newbie of an experinced trader.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you wanna make a good trader then you should that use just things that i referred u
    1 :demo account
    2:baby pips
    3:Indian forex just 3 month use this thing you can make a good trader then you can't go in loss in your whole life i think knowledge is very essential for this .

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading krne k liye kuch kaash chojo ki jarurat ni padti hai.
    you take mouse curcer on chart- left click of mouse then select buy or sell jo bi order aap chahte hai.
    trading krne k liye sab se important ye hai ki ham ki direction main trade kr rhe hai.
    agar hamari direction of trade tik hai tabi hame profit hoga.

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a Beginner,i read many articles,but i don't know how to trade, i am using a demo account,and watching the market movement,but i don't know how to Read the Graph and How to take decision Buy or Sell,somebody please explain it with images.
    hello brother i am also a beginner like you.demo account is the best choice for learning forex trading.i am also trading with my demo account and now only i opened the real account.try to spend your good time in learning forex market and go through this forum.it will help you to get advice from the experienced traders

Member manoj is an unknown quantity at this point manoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye forum bohot help kerti hay newbies traders kay liay trading kernay may. agar banda honest or mahanti ho to phir to bohot jald ahca trader ban sakta hay. laykin discipline or patience ki bohot zarorat hogi. iss liay achi tarah sooch samaj ker hi trading ki taraf aana cheay.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    as beginners who are new to forex business generally has a high spirit and motivation for doing this forex business so that this motivation should be used as well as possible in order to produce the ability to analyze the good and right by learning and jasmine as well as strategies and systems which obey the rule of strategy used it for a profit.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As new trader ager aap forex trading ko achi tarha lamjhna chaty hain bilkul basics sy ly kar higher level tak to aap www.********.com ka daily visit Karain of un ki forex book ko achi tariqy sy study Karin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 328 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)