+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 328 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: I Want to Trade...then How...?

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you find that maybe with the wrong analysis you are placing the trade in the wrong direction towards the main trend which can last for a month or more and you have little capital. I would advise you to get out of your trade and study carefully. and First, you need to detect why you lost money in your trade. Then you need to do an analysis and open a trade with low lots and wait for a low profit. But without correcting your mistakes, you should not open new trades on Forex. Greed must be minimized in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That will depend on your own strategy. You must have your own plan to trade on the forex market. Without a plan you cannot repair or minimize your losses. If you follow the right strategy and have the right money management system, your losses will be automatically minimized. and you must know that it is the right decision to stop losses and is very important. And it must be introduced even if the decision to stop losses results in the achievement of actual losses for smart traders and investors is the loss of a small event that has a good attitude to prevent the greatest loss reduction. and Read more about forex and use demos for additional periods and find good strategies and good Money Management Plans as if you didn't do this so you trade randomly. Good money management is very important for forex trading. and To stop losses, I have to change my trading approach every day. I have to follow the best trading style to stop my losses on the forex trading market .so; I want to stop my loss. By the way, you have to use the stop loss option in the forex terminal to minimize your risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Focus more on developing your strategy and your trading skills, take more forex trading lessons and practice more, if your strategy is effective enough then try again and continue to make good ideas in finding good strategies to generate profits. and you can use your stop loss. Read the ordinal about trading Forex presentations, because without your knowledge you can't lose, there are some less slave websites where you can signal almost Forex education from beginners to skilled sellers.

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,602 Times in 5,085 Posts
    may this will help you...
    1. you can visit candlesticker (dot) com. It is for knowing what the price want up or down
    2. you must know where the Support dan Resistance area
    3. may this will help you.. open the chart daily to know the price direction

that's all I can give for you...

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That will depend on your own strategy. You must have your own plan to trade on the forex market. Without a plan you cannot repair or minimize your losses. If you follow the right strategy and have the right money management system, your losses will be automatically minimized. and you must know that it is the right decision to stop losses and is very important. And it must be introduced even if the decision to stop losses results in the achievement of actual losses for traders and savvy investors is the loss of small events having a good stance to prevent falling in the biggest losses.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Read more about forex and use demos for additional periods and find a good strategy and a good Money Management Plan as if you didn't do this so you trade randomly. Good money management is very important for forex trading. and To stop losses, I have to change my trading approach every day. I have to follow the best trading style to stop my losses on the forex trading market .so; I want to stop my loss. By the way, you have to use the stop loss option in the forex terminal to minimize your risk.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can see the strategy section and you will find some very good strategies but you have to practice in a demo account to test it and try to fix it in your own way to generate profits for you. And in the forex business learning indicators and charts is not so easy if you learn this then you will become a good trader. Indicators of good learning are the key to success in this business. we are all in the learning process and here we help each other.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to trade but if you don't have a strategy and good knowledge about it, then it must be risky. and we cannot allow to make mistakes in forex. because your one mistake can cause you a big loss. and responsibility must be yours. and do you know the basics of forex trading? if you don't know then please skip first. if you know the basics I'm sure you can trade and read charts and analyze.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First you go through this forum , many of your doubts will be solved automatically. There are many free ebooks , tutorial available
    which will teach you step by step . Try to use indicators and get to know how they works .

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by nasmagh View Post
    I think you have a long way to go. You must study very well. There are so many websites and e-books that explain everything about forex. Then you can focus on several strategies and try to understand them and practice them on a demo account. , then you can see the results. Don't open any position without any reason. So you have to set some rules for your trade and follow them. You must be relaxed and relaxed. You can improve yourself slowly. And it's not an easy job to do all the things you mentioned above in a small time - that requires a lot of experience and knowledge, the more you will be with the trading market - the more you can find new things and be able to explore the secrets of the success of the trading market this.
    इसे अभ्यास खाते में लागू करना शुरू करें और आपका डेमो सबसे अच्छा है, इसमें कोई जोखिम नहीं है लेकिन आपको डेमो खाते का बुद्धिमानी से उपयोग करना होगा, क्योंकि इस स्थान पर, पहली आदत जन्म लेगी और बाद में इसे वास्तविक खाते में लाएगी। और यदि आप विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार सीखना चाहते हैं तो हमें व्यापारिक नियमों को पढ़ने की आवश्यकता है और हमें सही बाजार विश्लेषण के साथ व्यापार करने की आवश्यकता है और जितना अधिक हम उत्पादन कर सकते हैं उतना ही सीख सकते हैं और हम सफल व्यापारी भी बन सकते हैं।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 328 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)