+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 328 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: I Want to Trade...then How...?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by subadra View Post
    I know that the stop loss it is hard to put it but believe me it is better than the lost at all and when you don’t learn this experience you should took it and work with it because sometimes when the lose more than 60% of the capital you will nerves and you will never know what you should do. My advice, try to evaluate your trading. Usually the problems are: you can't control your emotion, greed, psychology. Then, try to evaluate your trading system and money management. Use good money management in your trading, especially the risk management.
    अपने नुकसान को रोकने के लिए बस सावधानीपूर्वक खेलें और अपना ऑर्डर देने से पहले कई बार सोचें, जल्दी न करें क्योंकि आप उस मामले में हार जाएंगे। विदेशी मुद्रा लाभ और हार के बारे में है। हर कोई हारता है, लेकिन जो चीज आपको बहुत अच्छा व्यापारी बनाती है, वह आपके फायदे के लिए आपके नुकसान से कहीं ज्यादा है। यदि आप एक गंभीर व्यापारी हैं तो आप अपने नुकसान को रोकने के लिए नए तरीकों की खोज करना बंद नहीं करेंगे। हमेशा स्टॉप लॉस होता है और आप स्वतंत्र रूप से अपने लाभ के लिए इसका उपयोग कर सकते हैं। अपने व्यापार की अच्छी तरह से योजना बनाएं ... एक अच्छी ट्रेडिंग योजना के साथ सब कुछ लौह हो सकता है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that the stop loss it is hard to put it but believe me it is better than the lost at all and when you don’t learn this experience you should took it and work with it because sometimes when the lose more than 60% of the capital you will nerves and you will never know what you should do. My advice, try to evaluate your trading. Usually the problems are: you can't control your emotion, greed, psychology. Then, try to evaluate your trading system and money management. Use good money management in your trading, especially the risk management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may this will help you... you can visit candlesticker (dot) com. It is for knowing what the price want up or dow. you must know where the Support dan Resistance areamay this will help you.. open the chart daily to know the price direction

that's all I can give for you...

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you see your price break strong support while you buy order, or the price break the strong resistance while you sell order, this mean you should know the breakout point that the price when break it never return back to it at the moment and when you use good money management you always safe your capital. one can stop his/her losses as they could do the trading after going through the complete learning process then i feel it is good for the person who is doing this trading, and will never loss, but work hard is must in the forex trading.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are not well learned just continue learning all about forex and try to find what mistakes you did which make you made losses and try to learn from this losses and never make it again. Firstly try to find some site that give the daily signals and try to follow them, there is many site online that give you this possibility, then try to use the stop lose and target with small pips to keep your money on your pocket.

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To stop your losses just play carefully and think many times before you place your order, do not make hurry because you will lose in that case. Forex is about gain and loses. Everyone loses but what makes you a very good trader is for your gains to be more than your losses. If you are a serious trader you will never stop discovering new methods to stop your losses. There is always stop loss and you can freely use it to your advantage. Plan your trade well...everything can be iron out with a good trading plan.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must know that is a correct decision to stop the losses and is very important. And should be introduced even if the decision to stop the losses result in achieving actual losses to the trader and the investor is intelligent is losing small event has a good stand to prevent falling in the largest loss. Dearest you have to chose good plan and successful strategy than you will think about the loss. Anyway we can not stop the loss, and the loss is a part of this business we have just to try to make it less as much as we can.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To stop loss I have to change my trading approach every day. I have to follow the best trading style to stop my loss in forex trading market .so; I want to stop my loss. By the way, you ought to use stop loss option in forex terminal to minimize your risk. There are several basic things you must do to avoid a second loss. First you should consider Forex again study a conscious and scientific. Secondly, you must study the capital owner carefully before trading again. Last but not least, you must guard against the greed of the recipe is the foundation of all types of loss.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade then you should try to trade on a demo account first. This is very important for this you can go to the instaforex.com then you can download the mt4 software of them then make an account and then start practicing. No dude sorry there is no way you can avoid your loss. yes you can try at least to minimize it that too by efficient planning and investing and being very careful in whatever you do and staying patient. Because forex is the most fluctuating market.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before going to real its important to go for the trading with the patience and also we have to trade here with the experience and so that we can do our best in real.we have to go for the news. you just need a friend and get something from him. you can real many articles on Forex but cant get particle experience. so you need a good friend who tell you and teach you Forex market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 328 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)