+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 275 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your biggest profit in a day in forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-15   23:38
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  817 USD

forex me ek din me 52 $ ka profit hua tha mjhe jb me new thi forex me to mene trade open kr di thi or me bhul gya kisi or kaam me busy ho gyai thi tb me stoploss or take profit ka use bhi nhi krti thi to jb mjhe yaad aaya to mene dekha ki 55 $ ka profit ho gya hai jb e close krne lga to thoda thoda kam hoke wo 52$ hi rh gya tha.

2018-01-08   21:14
    Best answer #2

sbke pass hota hai ek din to jab unhe profit hota hai acha , mujhe koi jyada to nhi hu lekin ab tk ka hai $30 , mai isi me bhut khush tha aur aage bhi aise hi chote profit me khush rhunga jb tk mai jyada sikh nhi jata forex trading k baare aur fir apne profit ko bdhaunga

2017-12-09   16:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko big profit ke chakkar me nahi rehna chahiye,esme trader ko control me rehkar he market me kaam karna hoga,esme trader jetna market me pehle sabb samjhenga aur analysis aur apne trading system ke signals se kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakta hai,esme jald baaji ya lalach trader ko market me nahi karna chahiye tabhi wo ache se kaam kar sakenga.

2018-01-25   11:10
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading profitable business hay aor Trader ko is say thek daily profit earn hota hay jb Trader ko market main thek experience hota hay aor jb Trader market main thek planing karta hay aor Trader ko market ky clear trend ky smj hoty hay aor Trader ko market ko analysis kr kay Trading karna chhy aor Trading main profit earn karna chhay

2018-01-09   20:00
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  553 USD

forex mein profit ki koi limit nhi hai... aap jitna chahe utna profit earn krr sakte hai.... jaise jaise aapko achi trade milti jati hai aur apni skills se acha profit earn krr sakte hai.... mujhe ttrading ka jyada experience toh nhi hai lekin ek aache profit ke liye aapko khud prr bharosa aur apne mind prr control hona bhuut zaruri hai...

2017-12-12   23:17
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear tader bat yeh ni hay k ap ka profit ni huwa hay bat yeh hay k ap ko loss bhi na aur aur ap profit bhi ker jain yeh sab say achi bat hay dear trader jo log expert hain wo apki soch say bhi kaheen zayada kama rhay hain..........

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market Mein Main trade open ki EUR/USD par Aur nain es trade sey 10 $ profit hasil kiay hai. yah Meri trade ka sabse Jyada profit hai lekin Meri koshish Hai Ki Main is Se Jyada profit ko target Karun Aur iske liye main koi acchi Si planning mil jaaye jisse main profit hasil karo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    last year l have started with 100 usd and in 3 days l was able to go up to 3500 usd.and it was Wednesday.so l bought very big lots and risked all the money for the last time.and l didnt used stoploose.it was before the release of some important news.then l closed my computer when l came back it is only 300 usd left in one week l had both feelings happiness and sadness.but l know it was my fault.it was greed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's very well done my freind I too was trading in recent months only, but to date, I made some profits. It's almost the greatest amount of profit that I made in a single trade to date is 200 dollars and I hope I do a lot more than that in the neer time .and i wich the good luck to you all . mein ek din 180$ above paisa kamaya tha and wo mera sabse jayda risk tha.ledkin uske baad mujhe ehsas huya ma galat trading kar raha hu. then ma strategy change kar diya and low volume se trading start kia.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lat year l have started with 100 usd and in 3 days l was able to go up to 3500 usd.and it was Wednesday.so l bought very big lots and risked all the money for the last time.and l didnt used stoploose.it was before the release of some important news.then l closed my computer when l came back it is only 300 usd left :-)in one week l had both feelings happiness and sadness.but l know it was my fault.it was greed :-)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you're definitely use all your full capital to your lot right? using that kind of strategy can only be used if you're only assume your bonuses is something you can earn again. You will never learn to respect your bonuses. how if the bonuses program close suddenly, and your bonuses already being trades recklessly? so be wise in your money management, pretend that your bonuses is your last bonuses.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everyone may have the day that wins so many pips once.For me,the most pips that I earn in a day may be 88 pips when the non agriculture time comes,the forex trend just moves 100 pips that moment. My large vantage in a day is $40. But, i preoccupied it in next swap with whatsoever emotions. Several traders makes acquire like me, but they don't live to succeed it. So, if we necessity to overcome in Forex. Then we should be very robust in apiece and every quantity in Forex.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always use stop loss order in the forex market if they want to succeed in the forex market trading business and also trader need to control their emotion in the forex market trading business If you have to do the successful trading then you must have to understand that you have to follow the trading rules and proper money management

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm dont remember exactly but i remember i earned around 23$ profit on a day and that was maximum i made in one day, but that is surely not the record i made, i am surely going to earn many times of this in coming days. This is good money which you got in one day and you know without good capital in your account it is very hard to maintain this type of traget so i think we should realastic about our trades and with our target according to our money in our account.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my bigest profit is 71$ in just when day isweer it so hard to make it and spacially when you have small capital i have risk with all i have and hmd it work and the market go with me i think when we are sure we should take this chance to recover the days that we dont make a lot of money you're definitely use all your full capital to your lot right? using that kind of strategy can only be used if you're only assume your bonuses is something you can earn again. You will never learn to respect your bonuses. how if the bonuses program close suddenly, and your bonuses already being trades recklessly? so be wise in your money management, pretend that your bonuses is your last bonuses.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with capital of 25 $ .. in one day i made 100$.. with the help of high leverage. and i withdraw the 50$.. and rest 50$ i made next deal.. u know what i loss every thing.. so in here i get a lesson .. i enter in perfect place than i made 4times in one day but one wrong decession i made loss all capital.. It was one of my precious day , i can say last week i earned a lot of profit and i am very happy with this. But its not mean that i will earn a good amount of profit daily . Here we can make good profit or also suffer a loss. So its depend upon how we trade . Last week my decision in trading was right ( and i was lucky too ) and that's the reason i made a good amount of profit. i can't forget that day because that day is my precious day of my life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 275 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)