Page 318 of 332 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3311

Thread: Trading With Bonuses.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by delpacing View Post
    I used the list to brokers who provide no deposit bonus, I think it is great but can trade without capital, we can also use the capital to try some new methods of forex
    It's good to use no deposit bonus for trading in the first time because there is no big pressure when using it
    but it's important to prepare good strategy and good money management in the first time so you won't lose
    too much in single transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member delpacing is on a distinguished road delpacing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used the list to brokers who provide no deposit bonus, I think it is great but can trade without capital, we can also use the capital to try some new methods of forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MarwanDalimunthe View Post
    This is very promising in trading, but the question I was just a bonus to the capital of the post,
    whether the possibility of trading can achieve success based on the percentage of total ..
    It's important to improve our skill of trading too although we got capitals from bonus posting. It's possible
    to use demo account first to build skill of trading and then using bonus account posting. So don't trade without
    any knowledges and experiences because it will waste your capitals.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very possible to start trading with bonus posting account and if you could trade well, then you didn't need to compound from
    profits but you can post to add your capital so your profit could be higher but you didn't lose your money for compounding. And
    trading with bonuses won't give too much pressure in our psychology because we didn't need to spend our own money.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice, and a very good strategy.. but the one you have to pay attention with is about discipline.. i feel it my selft, if i trade using my own invest, i trade more aware, and some i feel fear to trade on that price action.. If i trade using money from bonusses, sometimes i feel no problem if i loss them even all to margin call.. but,, its all depends on your discipline.. take some bonuses from forum or welcome bonuses from broker, and trade like its all your own money.. and take the withdrawal profit..

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    bonus ki trading sey confidence level increase kerta hey, aap ko der nehi hota k aap ki real value ka loss ho jaye ga, aap cool ho ker kaam ker sektay ho, kafi hed tek mentally pressure hota hey live account ka woh kem ho jaye ga

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai yehi to hey main cheez is liye bohot sey trader bonus milnay k baad bhi loss ker detay hien phir dubara posting kertay rehtay hien, ager strategy achi hey to aap achay pesay kema sektay hien forex trading sey

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye brokers do not allow to withdraw bonus money till conditions are satisfies with bonus account.When we satisfy trading conditions then we can withdraw forex bonus.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    With that bonus can provide opportunities for new traders do trading on real account without need to make investments. but in terms of responsibility and risk we must still
    equate if we use own funds. because these bonuses be traded on real account not on demo account which uses virtual money.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    What do you guys think about free no deposit bonuses / forum bonuses? I think it can be a great experience for beginners to trade on a real account without risking any own investment. A lot of traders are skeptical about those bonuses and will tell you that those are all scams but they are wrong! There are a lot of honest brokers out there that give you bonuses from $5-$20 and allow you to withdraw any profits. I've started my trading career with a few bonus accounts and I've managed to make some nice profits. Some brokers allowed me to make withdrawals but not all.

You can check for No deposit forex bonuses and brokers that are honest and trustworthy.
    app ko sirf bonus jo hai forums say mila ga kion kay dosara jo brokers hain woh sayad welcome bonus bhi dayta hain aur deposit bonus bhi dayta hain lakin un jo hai welcome bonus jo hai woh bilkul bakar hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 332 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)