+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 288 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Use of take profit tool.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi ... this is a very good choice to do that, we can set the minimum or maximum that we expect will happen. While the previously set target was triggered if the price touched that level. This is also good for helping us avoid one psychological factor that usually causes traders to lose their money, greed. and forex mai muje take profit bhot pashnd hi aur yai sub sabse zaruri tool hi..is a tool to zariye traders what is the advantage of repairing kar lete hai aur uske bad chhae wo forex to samne ho ya na ho so i help say hum time par profit get karty hai aur lose say bechaty hai so the main is ko lazmi use karta hoon ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can never trade without using my stop loss and take profits, even if i trades the longer term that i might leave the trader for days, i will still place these essential rules that will help me to manage my account better in case of unexpected trading. To say the truth, you can not have them absent and thinks you are a better trader. i use both of them, but seldom for stop loss, i prefer to set hedging to replace stop loss,and i set take profit with relevant, it means, i set and make it easier be touched by the market price, it gives me more comfortable during in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can never trade without using my stop loss and take profits, even if i trades the longer term that i might leave the trader for days, i will still place these essential rules that will help me to manage my account better in case of unexpected trading. To say the truth, you can not have them absent and thinks you are a better trader. i use both of them, but seldom for stop loss, i prefer to set hedging to replace stop loss,and i set take profit with relevant, it means, i set and make it easier be touched by the market price, it gives me more comfortable during in the market

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your trade as if we want to close it instantly and suddenly the market starts to fight our trade that keeps asking for replies and until we can't sit at the computer, then we can easily put tp and sl in the destination to reach our object if and To apply take profit and stop loss are the basic rules of the forex trading market. By implementing take profit, we ensure this that if we are not in the system then the profit pips will be closed automatically and stop loss can also save us from severe losses in the same way.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because of the fact that I have been able to apply for the forex market for mt4 from the market, I have been able to get a profit from the profitability tool, but I have a lot of money from foreign firms who have a lot of money and I have a lot of money for them. Pengalaman Chappar has been able to take advantage of the benefits of getting a profit from the company, but it is very difficult to make any investment, and that is why he has to do everything possible to save his life, but it is very important that he should give away his business. It has been said that I have lost all my money because I have lost a lot of money or I have lost it, I have not been able to save the profit because I have not been able to do it.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many things that stop me from being hungry. I can not say anything about the trade in the loss of the trade. I do not know how many times I have been able to do anything in the past, but I do not know how to do it. The order was passed on to the right of the law, but it did not agree with the order. I did not want to hit the target. The goal is to search for people who are interested in this.

Banned aasf123 will become famous soon enough aasf123 will become famous soon enough aasf123's Avatar
    Thanks
    deal or we are enable to close deal so we use this tool or option we set a target when we want close deal.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main tp yani take profit tool bohat acha hai jis ko use kar kay ap log bohat achi tarah aor safe zone main rehtay huway achi earning kar saktay hein for example ap ney trade lagayi aor take profit bhi laga diya to ap ki trade us point per pohanchay gi to wo auto close ho jaye gi.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g hain bhai jan apko s mein take profit lagan chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar skate hain apko is mein jab bhi trade open kare to apko is mein take profit soch samjh kar lagana chahye tab ja kar apka take profit hit ho jaye apko is mein zada lach nahui karna chahye aur market ko zroor analysic kar k hi is mein apko take profit lagana chahye tak apka take profit hit ho jaye

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He can be great who can help improve the new focus on selling prices. Make use of an agreement. Just as regardless of whether I want to help at close range, this is fast. In addition, all market shipments suddenly occur next to the agreement. want to know re quote TOGETHER with me and my partner near maybe there are a lot of differences and costs where while I get used to it in close quarters. although a large set of focus is often triggered when expenditure indicates that level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 288 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)