+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 288 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2877

Thread: Use of take profit tool.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    we should always use the stop loss and take profit in every trade but if we do not use the stop loss in any trade then at least we should set the take profit in our trades so that consistent money should flow if price reach there.
    The question is whether the price will be back to your starting position to the open position. because, often the price will have a new equilibrium price, if it moves too far. so take profit and stop loss should be in put together.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is one of the basic that every trader have to know.so all newbies have to take note that take profit and stoploss is must for all of us.when we are going to open a postion we have to study on it first and we have to analyse the target and stoploss and that is the time we can trade.the most important is the stoploss and second one is the take profit point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fx_boy is an unknown quantity at this point fx_boy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    we use this tool or option we set a target when we want close deal.
    Yes this tool is very useful for me because i am a part time trader and i am not able to a stay in fornt of my chart all day so i am set my target pips and use take profit tools.

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I personally do not use the software to determine the profit, I just see the Fibonacci retracement levels to determine the open order or close order. Fibonacci level I also used to determine the cut loss level, because I do not use SL to reduce the losses incurred. but for the traget scalping, I usually decide between 5 to 9 points.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey i have not that much idea about take profits as i have never used it before. How can i use this system and what is it's function? Please help me and let me know as early as possible. I am interested with this system.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profit is a very useful tool for our trade so that we avoid greedy nature, where we can determine how many pips the target that we make the trade and we use this tool to limit our profit targets, so we tidaqk greedy and always expected profit and we actually lost a lot of profit that we can as prices reversed course ....

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's important to use TP tool for medium-term or long-term traders but it's not effective enough if you're scalpers. It's possible to use target profit
    for scalpers but mostly of them will open and close manually. Using Take Profit tool will limit possibility of greed so I can gain maximum profit which
    I want to reach.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    Hey here we tell you about the take profit tool its very useful because when market in rotation then we cant close deal or we are enable to close deal so we use this tool or option we set a target when we want close deal.
    han forex trading main na ye sab se bast tool ha take profit tool kioun k main to akser yahi use karta houn kioun k ye kafi help karta ha meri main to kafi use karta houn es ko wese main to app ko bhi yahi kahoun ga k app es ko use karo or 14m se 1h time chart main es ko dekhu

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profit very useful tool for trading are carried out, there are various ways to set the TP, I use it manually to determine the position of TP through Fibo-pivot indicator, but also say to use indicators or scripts close all open trade, to close all trading positions are automatically.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is there a management of profit-taking. Did you mean closing the deal. And why it is possible to manually close the deal or Tenseet is taking profit at a certain point for me .. I do not like to close the deal closed it to Automatic Manual ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 288 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)