+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 288 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Use of take profit tool.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a strong fixed value in trading, and if we want to close the two closed immediately and suddenly the market starts moving towards our work is to retain it immediately and we tend to close big differences when we tend to mean close. While the goal is set, if the cost of urinary call this level. and This is a very useful tool and all the merchants use it. There is no chance of losing it if we use a tool to stop losses and take profit on a regular basis. I often use this tool. My friend did not use this tool and he lost all his money in a few seconds. Now he is very careful and uses this tool regularly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders go for a short time trading or scalping take profit and stop loss is very important. they are many when we do not live in computers so controlling the market is not possible. then we can take help of pending order and take profit tool so that we can get profit automatically. in an unstable market the server becomes busy too close to the order manually so taking advantage is a good choice. and I agree with you so profit taking is a good term in forex trading You can use this to get a good profit You can also use stop loss to reduce the risk of losing all money, this terns is very good and many people use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's great to set new target values in your purchases and sales as we want to close them quickly. we can set the minimum or perhaps the highest of many of us who assume the possible tariff. This is a very good device, if many of us can not sit right before you for PC then we can set up our own tp along with sl at our own destination to reach our own target. and according to experience, I got a very useful profit and helped a merchant. because by using take profit can help us control emotions and lighten greed. but by taking advantage, we can reduce the risk of losses and lock in our profit in the event of unexpected market movements

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of take profit tools is to just set your target either in up trend or downtrend, so you do not have to stick to your computer all day. Once your goal is reached, the open position closes automatically and your earnings are credited to your account automatically without your intervention. and I think you should use take profit and stop loss settings as they are very important risk management strategies. If our market analysis is a bit wrong then our profitable trade turns into big losses which is why I think we should use both in every trade. thanks.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's important to use Tp instruments for medium or long-term traders but not strong enough with the assumption that you are a hawker. It is conceivable to utilize target benefits for hawkers but especially of them will open and close physically. Utilizing Take Profit apparatus will withstand the possibility of discomfort so I can take the most extreme benefits I need to arrive. and In forex trading business market now I do on every trade using take profit tool, because take profit tool is very helpful and useful in forex market. And if we use profit taking tools, then we can take advantage of automatic trading from the forex market.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit is one of the nice features available in the MT4 trading terminal that is available on most brokerage sites. When a position is in profit and if we are unsure of the next market move then we can always use this feature to lock in part of the profits. Another great feature is that we can customize this feature to suit our needs! and what I know to take profit means the amount of profit you want to take specifically. if the price reaches your target, your trading order will be automatically closed and you will get targeted money. often I use this when high-impact news executes very tough orders at that time.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your intention to use TP. Yes, right. which is needed for every transaction. and from every position it is true to use TP. because we do not know the genuiness market movement. and mysterious directions always. even if we can read the 80-90% movement. but there are remaining 10% or more of that market remains a mystery. this TP function. to anticipate profit. and do not forget to use also SL. for a lossy anticipation. so as not to get stuck with even greater losses. and Take profit is a very useful tool in forex trading because it helps you to understand how much profit is enough for you. People who do not use this tool or do not follow closely and become greedy to earn more profit usually end up losing most of their capital.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Take Profit is good for limiting earnings in a single transaction so it can prevent greed when conditions are good. If there is no TP point and there is no limit to close positions because traders want to get more profit in forex trading. well this is a very useful thread for me, i did not know it before because i am a beginner. Thank you for posting this thread. It seems this tool is very helpful as it allows the user to get the most out of the trade. we can count on it if we want to go somewhere during the trade. I plan to use it when I'm going to sleep. Can anyone say that I also have a bad side or not?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir humain trade main take profit ka tool lazmi use karna chhayie because yeh aik risky business hay es main kisi bhee time per trend change ho kar profit loss main ja sakta hay agar take profit ka toolsuse karin gay to profit loss nahi ho ga.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

jaan23np (2018-05-31), nadia (2018-06-26), rehanayaz (2018-05-30), Unregistered (1)

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit is a great tool when we trade in tight positions. But when we trade in the long run, it's hard to use that level. Because we can target high profits and have to wait for a long time. But this is very useful when we trade day. we can benefit from small trends as well. It is important to choose TP level. I am always below the resistance or support level. That way even if I rise again from resistance, I might close my trade with profit. Profit is a very important tool in forex trading business market with the help of this tool (take Untung) we can set our profit target if we do not pay attention to the market forex trading and how much you want to get from your lot purchase with the help of this tool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 288 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)