+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 288 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2877

Thread: Use of take profit tool.

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit in the forex is a tool to maximize the benefits we can, in this way we can cover with automatic position, I think there are two sides of the tool it is useful to maximize profits and protect profit that we can if the price reverses direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jahanzaibali12 is an unknown quantity at this point jahanzaibali12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe to a si koi knowladge ni he q k men new hun or kabhi koi tool use ni kiya he trading men as liye mujhe koi knwoladge ni he tool ki dekhen hen mgr use ni kiye..

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

i have no knowladge about it because i don't do trading and tool use only in trading so i don't do trading but i see tools but i don't use it so i don't know about it.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

i have no knowladge about trading tool so i don't know about it so i don't say any thing because i don't use any time i see it but i don't use itso have no knowladge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member TenQ is an unknown quantity at this point TenQ's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that we always use take profit tool limits with our order because by doing this there is no need of watch market again and again and your order will automatically close when forex trading market reaches to your limit.

Senior Member master786 is on a distinguished road master786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro forex me take frofit tool bohat zarori hota hai.ager hum ye take profit use karte hai to ager hum market me na b ho to ager hum ne tp laga rakhi hai to jese hi market humare majoda hadaf tak ati hai to hum ko humra profit humare acount me a jata hai.ye forex ka sub se zarori tool s me ata hai.is tool k beger hum ko lost b ho skta hai.

Member abd1 is an unknown quantity at this point abd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading market men men to take profit aur stop loss ko aik bohot hee acha option samajhta hun kiun keh is men ham logon ko ager ziada loss sey bachna hey to yeh donon cheezon ko zarur use karna ho ga is men ham log is ko use kar key ziada loss sey asani sey bach saktey hen .

Senior Member arslanazmat is an unknown quantity at this point arslanazmat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profit ka use forx trading main bohat he zarori hai.kha toort par jab market main movement bohat ziada ho tu us waqt take profit ka use lazmi karain.take profit ke use se hum loss se pach sakte hain.

Senior Member shery007 is an unknown quantity at this point shery007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit tool is basically used to overcome the factor of greed which is found mostly in traders. When a trader see profit then he/she become paralyzed to close the trade and want to get the maximum out of it. Take profit can close the trade automatically at a certain level stoping your trade to become negative again.

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han ye take profit wali option forex trading me bohat useful ha jis se hm apna aik khas profit hasil karnay k bad trade close ho jati ha is liye agr hum trade k samnay na hun tu hmara vo profit ka target automatically close ho jata ha so this is very best option

Senior Member stranger1 is an unknown quantity at this point stranger1's Avatar
    Thanks
    the take profit is the good toll yes i agree with you and i would like to say if we us option properly then we can earn the money huge . mean when ever enter the market the set the take profit on the new support or resistance this is the good for the using of the take profit and stoploss.

Senior Member aslamji is an unknown quantity at this point aslamji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Take profit tool is very helpful to get your deal closed in a more organized way even if you are busy. The deal gets closed automatically and you wont be in a hurry or get any tension to see again and again for the deal to get matured.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 288 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)