+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to post images

Senior Member umar.bwn is an unknown quantity at this point umar.bwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Asia's biggest technology company, Tencent, is updating shareholders on its financial performance on Wednesday, with investors braced for a surge in net profit.
    The Chinese company started out with an instant messaging service called QQ, before hitting the big time through online games.
    Now, it's throwing its efforts behind mobile offerings, as the BBC's Hong Kong correspondent Juliana Liu reports.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dr.Maged is an unknown quantity at this point Dr.Maged's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes the image file is too large and it can not be uploaded . the image must be uploaded on the internet the you take the url of the image then paste it in the box then your image will appear in the thread or the reply

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mobi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mobi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks to share this usefull information. mjhe bhi is se pehly image attach karny ka tareeka nahi pata tha, ab pata lag gya he and ab me bhi related image attach kia karo ga.

Member mubasher is an unknown quantity at this point mubasher's Avatar
    Thanks
    adding picture to posted messages may be easier than you thought.some forums allow you to add a picture directly from your computer.those direct upload forums are listed under Gardenweb Galleries,and display a camera icon by their name in the main forums list.all other forums require you to store the image elsewhere on the web.then link to that image using htmlcodes in your posted message.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jahan ye likah hota he kay chak image attachmetn wahan se ap image laga saktay hin likin me ye bat kehna chahta hon kay me nay abi tak na to apnay acount me imgae lagai he our na he posts me.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    it was spoken language the file is simply too giant please tell what to try to to,i am significantly interested to participate in it however sadly cant as I'm powerless to transfer the image..............

Member boos_vai is an unknown quantity at this point boos_vai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    This is for newbies, the procedure to attach image(meme)

You may see the post reply on bottom, and also see the go advanced button on bottom of the post reply.

And 1. then click this
    Attachment 173

And then follow the image to post

Attachment 174
    Thanks for your Guide line. I am new in this forum, and this will help me to share some images with my posts. If possible, guide me about making money through this forum.
    Thank you.

Junior Member k.fateha is an unknown quantity at this point k.fateha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    This is for newbies, the procedure to attach image(meme)

You may see the post reply on bottom, and also see the go advanced button on bottom of the post reply.

And 1. then click this
    Attachment 173

And then follow the image to post

Attachment 174
    Thanks for your useful post. I am new and this post will help me in future. Please write details about image pixel and file size.

Senior Member iqubal13 is an unknown quantity at this point iqubal13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why Image posting is necessary? If any trading related image upload in Forex system is possible so, it is use only website URL. One image can speak hundreds of word or sentence.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    www.tinypic.com this is a best site to upload and use images and this also support nearly all formates and big size images you also can upload.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast