+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to post images

Member ERwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point ERwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ka diya howa demo attach image boht acha hai new users ke liye kafi asni hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member amscalicut will become famous soon enough amscalicut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have another option to add image.

first upload your image to www.tinypic.com then you will get a Image URL, post that Image Url using IMG tag,

eg:
    Code:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    it was saying the file is too large please tell what to do,i am very much interested to participate in it but unfortunately cant as i am not able to upload the image
    If you generate the image from appropriate place. Then there is no problem to upload it. So, try again. check the generated meme that should have the size <=200kb. and resolution of 400X400,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 391 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    it was saying the file is too large please tell what to do,i am very much interested to participate in it but unfortunately cant as i am not able to upload the image
    What is the size and weight of your image?

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How to post images

This is for newbies, the procedure to attach image(meme)

You may see the post reply on bottom, and also see the go advanced button on bottom of the post reply.

And 1. then click this
    Name: cli.jpg Views: 96 Size: 23.8 KB

And then follow the image to post

Name: 2.jpg Views: 118 Size: 96.3 KB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2