+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 610 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is really a tough one to answer, because the earning in a day is decided by the individual trader capacity in various aspects and also the volume of money present at that point of time of placing the order to the closing point. So it is really a difficult thing to figure out exactly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sparvez is an unknown quantity at this point sparvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well,I think forex is profitable business.but profit will depends on your investment,time and your experience.when you have learned well and trade attentively then you will earn more money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned m.h.mithun is an unknown quantity at this point m.h.mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    You as the individual will control how much money you make while Trading Stocks, Trading Futures or Trading Forex however; do not for one minute, think that Day Trading is a get rich quick scheme because it is far from it. You as the individual must realize that immediately or you will lose your money, real fast. While the possibility is real to make money Day Trading, dont set your sites too high at first. All good things take time and that includes increasing your potential profit goal, over time.
    Day Trading can be a successful livelihood for many individuals but, it takes a great deal of time, dedication and training to be successful. A majority of failed Day Traders are a result of jumping in the market, with no training. Actually, its almost a given that, individuals who fund an online trading account and start to trade without developing a trading strategy and fail to participate in any Day Trader Training will lose their trading capital within 2 weeks to a month. Of course this depends on the size of their trading capital account but, it will not take long to be out of the Day Trading game, fast.
    Determining the realistic amount of money you need to make to survive is job #1. Remember that, once you decide to Day Trade, the work has just begun on your new career and the success with it. We cannot emphasize enough the importance of training.
    Day Traders determine their projected profits in various ways. Some Day Traders calculate the percentage of money they invest per trade for their projected return on their investment per trade. You will have Day Traders who project the number of points or portion of points needed to gain per trade, based on number of shares traded. Because there is no way to determine what any stock will do, some Day Traders do not project profits on a per trade basis but, on an undetermined number of trades basis. Basically, beginning during their personal training period, in demo mode, a trader will place trades (demo or real) and after learning to read charts etc., they take the profits realized and tally up profitable trades, subtract losses and fees for a grand total of realized profits (both in demo then during live trading).
    There is no individual that can tell you specifically, how much money you can make by day trading, it is not an hourly wage job. The amount you make is up to you, your experience and your trading success experienced while you practice day trading in demo mode, without risking your trading capital. Furthermore, your success while trading live will take time, profitable trading is not going to happen, every trading day. While practicing trading in demo mode, you should keep track of your demo profits/losses in an effort to determine your profit potential while live trading. Remember, demo trading is extremely valuable to assist you as the trader in developing a successful trading strategy however; live trading is very different than demo trading. You will not obtain the same success while live trading, that you did while demo trading.
    As there is no limit to the amount of money you can make while day trading, you can lose all your trading capital if you do not take the necessary steps to insure you have received the appropriate training by utilizing a professional Training Program.

Member somad is an unknown quantity at this point somad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    soon i'll earn money from forex just as much as i wanted on that's day, of course it's could be 5% or 20% or even more... profit from initial capital it's depend on the market situation and my mental trading. i'll enjoy this business without daily Target Profit or something else, just take profit what i wanted on that's day. so i'll feel free to trade and enjoy it..

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi forex pips, i like to talk about pips in trading. In forex trading, i always target pips for my profit, not for money. i trade follow high time frame so i make target in my plan weekly. Each week i earn about 500 pips in bank.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah ,I think it depends on each individual trader and also the capital so that it uses a different money management, but in high risk high gain forex so you can target the day about 1-10% depending on market conditions ok.

Senior Member shaon is an unknown quantity at this point shaon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is depending on the trader and investment money.If the trader is good than he can earn huge money in a day.Forex need perfection.Analyze perfectly trade safely.

Junior Member asif_69 is an unknown quantity at this point asif_69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually you can earn unlimited money from forex in a day if you are good trader or you can loss all your capital in a day.It is depend on your experience.

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    in this period, i trade with 0.05 lot ad each day i target 30 pips. so for a day, maximum i earn is 15 $. I know many traders earn thousand dolla per day, guy. But they are very experience in trading and they have big capital more.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this depends on many factors and the most important of them how many pips you can earn every day, but any way it is not ideal to calculate your profits everyday because it may vary in large range, it is better to count it every week or every month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 610 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)