+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 610 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 544 594 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    In trading. limiting losses and furthering profits is the only strategy to stay in business. any method to limit losses is welcome, but that must be done with keeping the overall trend in consideration . the strategy must be very flexible that it can be changed a little to suit the situation .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxstudent is an unknown quantity at this point fxstudent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on market. and conjointly on your capital quantity , heap sizes and conjointly your analysis. additional you need of profit there's additional risk. therefore be trade safely five-hitter to 100 percent may be a smart profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fireshot-055 is an unknown quantity at this point fireshot-055's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its dependent to the invested amount. The more a trader can invest, the more he can take risks against his open position. And certainly this type of backups can give him better results in profits in a day.

Senior Member profit virus is on a distinguished road profit virus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depends your investment amount your strategy you can earn money from forex.Even there is no fixed returns are earned by any traders in the world.Quantity of total equity of forex trade and traders effort reach profit and loss from trading account.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no any limit that we can earn from the forex trading in a day but we must have to follow proper money management so we can easily make10% from daily forex trading. so try to analyse your trades then try to gain good profit in a day.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member axe is an unknown quantity at this point axe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with capital $120 i can make $2 per day. but i dont trade at friday, then i can make average $30-40 per month. this is really good profit when i trade with robot and the robot make trades for me

Senior Member bhattisb is an unknown quantity at this point bhattisb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    main nay forex pay ek din me ziada say ziada 12 dollars eran kiay hai is say ziada kabi nahi kiay or kam say kam 9 dollars earn kiay hai is say kam nahi kiay

Member abiealmayfie is an unknown quantity at this point abiealmayfie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i wish to trade for atiny low profit like 1% however i actually have merely 100$ capital and therefore i be required to use higher leverage trade a lot of to actually earn significant quantity, there are days when i created 10-15% in day though there were conjointly day when my trades were in loss therefore i had to actually wait to actually come back at par and withdraw few bucks for one more day, last 2 weeks i earn around 50$ that will be 50% profit givenfor my capital.

Banned kimtahu is an unknown quantity at this point kimtahu's Avatar
    Thanks
    some people try to set goals on a daily profit by an amount or percentage figure.however, no one can do it regularly.you can fail today and try to do better tomorrow, and vice versa.this is the process of circulation and you can only calculate the profit in a long time.

Banned zahra is an unknown quantity at this point zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have a proper trading system, Forex Trading can deliver tens or even hundreds of times a year from your salary! You can earn $ 100 to $ 1000 per day, but be careful ... trading system if you are wrong, you might regret it for life have known Forex Trading in your life!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 610 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 544 594 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)