+ Reply to Thread
Page 610 of 610 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 608 609 610
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    The amount of money that you can earn from forex in a day is depended on how much you are willing to invest. If you wish to earn thousands in one day then you should be willing to invest up to $20,000 in your forex trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aadrika For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and loss only depend on your investment,your risk and your right trading method.There are no limit to earn money by forex,but it is very-very hard.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anand For This Useful Post:

Bindas36 (2019-08-17), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-28), surya88 (2013-11-12)

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its could not be fixed that in a day how much profit is awaiting for us might be possible that next lose is waiting for us, In case of Profit i have designed my own strategy with $100 amount, that i can earn more then $15 in a day, and might be the big and expert trade have there own and they have more profit then me
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

AhmedHA (2012-03-21), hamid (2012-01-06), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-28)

Junior Member digirakan is an unknown quantity at this point digirakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by strong View Post
    The money earned by me in the forex trading for each day is not same. On some day I earn more than 20$ and sometimes I earn less than 10$ and even on some day I lose more than 10 or 20$. Forex is very risky business and we have to trade in forex with much care.
    yes me too some day i earn more than 10$ and sometime i earn nothing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to digirakan For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Thanks
    The money earned by me in the forex trading for each day is not same. On some day I earn more than 20$ and sometimes I earn less than 10$ and even on some day I lose more than 10 or 20$. Forex is very risky business and we have to trade in forex with much care.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strong For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-28)

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so its just depend on your own experience if you are expert then you can earn much money from forex in a day. If you can manage you profit or loss limit set then you can increase you profit.-

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ali1011 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on market. and also on your capital amount , lot sizes and also your analysis. More you desire of profit there is more risk. So be trade safely 5% to 10% is a good profit.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader can earn a lot of money in one day as it entirely depends on his capital or amount invested and the lot size used and provided the trade is profitable.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    if we start with $100 as initial investment.normally we get $5 - $10 per day is acceptable profit,sometimes it is not possible.it depends on selecting low spread currency pairs,lot sizes.important thing,we should not wait for getting high profit.this is called greed.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prem For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18), Md Riyadh (2012-07-16), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-28)

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

How much money earn by forex in a day.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to forexpips For This Useful Post:

extreem (2018-05-24), hammad101 (2020-05-18), happy_fx (2014-05-25), HP2018 (2019-05-24), mahera (2016-09-20), minetrade (2015-02-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-28), ranukumbolo (2013-06-13), usmanghori (2018-05-08), wamahiga1 (2016-06-20), zahidali (2019-10-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 610 of 610 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 608 609 610

Subscribe to this Thread (19)