+ Reply to Thread
Page 603 of 610 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that as a beginner you have to learn something not move toward earning learn some thing by pointing out your mistakes all the time don't think about the earning think about you studies and learning, if you get better studies you will automatically move toward proper earning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have earned about $100 in a day but that amount is not earned by me in a real account but I have earned it in a demo account for gold trading. Earning in a real account is not an easy job and it needs a lot of knowledge and experience, I am doing demo trading for getting that experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's important to make target for our daily target in forex because our target to reach should be improved day by day.
    You must adjust your target with your capabilities and your funds too, slowly but sure you must increase the target so your
    earning will be higher from day by day.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere koi fix daily earn nahi hay. leken har roj trdade karta hoo or situation ko samaj ke he mere earn depend karta hay. har roj ke agaar baat kia jay yaha pe tab 5-6 anumanik ho sakta hay. baki trade ke upaar nirvaar.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    Yes if you have good skill and good knowledge then you can make good profit. I think in forex market if you know market trend then you can make profit in one day. But in forex market anything can happened.
    It's not only good skills and good knowledges to gain good profits but also good emotion control too. Experience will give you more
    earning when you're trading because there are more consideration to determine open or close position in certain condition. As good
    trader, you must create target to reach daily and then increase it when you've reached consistently.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    my biggest profit in a day is 380$ this amount is 50% profit of my account.
    i am taking very big risk because i got very strong signal.
    it give me confidence also now when i got good signal i trade with 10lot and making 50-60$ in a day normally.
    That was great if you could gain 50% profit in single transaction because normally, it was about 1-5% profit in a day.
    At most the profit is 10% profits in a day, so if you ever could 50% profit then it was great achievement. The most important
    is confidency to your analysis and your money management.

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a trader doing good trade in a day and start its trade with $100 then he got near about $15 per day but also it depend upon the market condition that how market is grown or down but on an average a trader got $10 per day

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    my biggest profit in a day is 380$ this amount is 50% profit of my account.
    i am taking very big risk because i got very strong signal.
    it give me confidence also now when i got good signal i trade with 10lot and making 50-60$ in a day normally.
    waw, it is a remarkable result, but I see it also contains a high risk.I prefer pip target is a lot to get a lot of profit as well so i just traded a lot less, and I think this is a safer strategy although we must wait to achieve target....

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    capital depends on how big we are, how accurate our analysis of market movements, how skilled we are in trading, many factors that determine how much profit we can get per day

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a trader have 10000 usd in his account then he can earn more than a mini account holder.the answer for this question is depend on the capital and of-course the strategy.maybe we can ask that if how many pips a trader can make per day.then again the answer will be it is depend on the trader.some can make hundreds of pips and some can make just 1 pip

+ Reply to Thread
Page 603 of 610 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)