+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 610 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Member ikram9876 is on a distinguished road ikram9876's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    hi main tu 200$ tak invest karta ho forex main or earn main diffrent karta ho kabi 10$ kabi 15$ kabi 5$ yahi hesab se main earn karta ho forex se kabi ye be nahi hota mushkil ho jata hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex a day, I have earned up to $60 profit, but not more than that so far. The month of February I hope to start earning up to $100 in a trade. I will be using quite a big amount of risk in this kind of trades and I sincerely believe that it will work for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes some time we do the mistakes to achieving the daily target, however if we trade on normal mode and set the target on weekly or monthly basis then it will be better.

Member Jackdoson is on a distinguished road Jackdoson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly, I have to say forex is such a market where where loss can attack you very easily. Therefore if you have more capital, I believe you will be gainer. I highest earn $40 in a day.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each trader has different point of view abuot how much money to earn in forex everyday because every trader has different
    target to reach everyday. I suggest to make target about 1-5% daily profit as your target, don't make too high target because
    it will make you frustate when you couldn't reach it so many times.

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no limit on how much a trader can make in forex, it depend on how much is invested by the trader and how much he is will to risk, as for me my daily target to 100-150$

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Guys please tell me how much investment is needed to earn 20$ daily.please reply
    those earner who are earning with this statics.My friend was telling me that he
    gave 4 hour daily and earn 10$ daily average.I am totally disappointed with his
    statement.How it is possible when you put your capital in risk and then earn just
    10$ daily with giving 4 hours daily,,,,......

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes if we can get 100% profit in one day we can stop the trading and profit and take another look at whether the movement was still able to happen again, we must also save the results before trading in anticipation of losses

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex sey earning ki koi limit nehi hey jitna aap investment kero gey utna hi earn kero gey, mein samjhta hun minimum investment 1000 dollar honi chahiye is sey aap 400 dollar tek daily earn ker sektay ho ager acha setup mil jaye

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader has different target to reach everyday, so about money to earn everyday for each trader will be different because
    the target is different. I prefer to make percentage of profit so it can be general because if I made in pips, it won't be same for
    swing, intraday, dan scalpers. About 1-5% daily profit is good target to reach.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 610 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 585 586 587 588 589 597 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)