+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 610 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have big capital then i think you can earn good profit in a day but it require good knowledge also. Because only big capital can't give you big profit without having good knowledge about this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is soo much floating in forex industry forex earns so much before the day ends and this money is mostly earned by the forex brockers it maybe even a billion dollar daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can make big profit from the single day as the volatility of the forex market is too high. but if you try to do that then you may suffer from the loss. so better is to trade with low risk so that you will not lose and get the profit slowly.

Senior Member moshiur is an unknown quantity at this point moshiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whilst buying and selling 1 should have a few obvious eyesight. Which eyesight should be about how exactly a lot ought to 1 generate every single day. It's accurate that each day time won't be considered a lucrative day time usually. You will see slim times. That's a a part of forex currency trading and something should take this.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the money obtained in the trade that i think depends on the ability and capital used by Forex traders. but i think we should mmepunyai calculation wise in making money in Forex trading. however . because the risk is so great Forex business.

Member kashif411 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif411's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You see that investment is not the only thing that you have to deal in forex trading, there is something known as trading strategy as well. It is not necessary that you will earn huge amount of income only by investing more money but more important thing is the adoption of right trading strategy and you must use your brain to earn from this market.
    Still lonely in the world of 7 billion !!!

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i earned from the forex trading was 14$ dollar in a day it was not big profit countable but for me the encouragement to the next trade so here is a thing to create a big capital and then trade

Senior Member rasel4158 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel4158's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how much money earn by Forex in a day it is totally depend to you. i f you are a good trader i think you can earn more and more. but if you don't know about market you can not earn. time is one of the main fact to earn Forex. if you have spend many times in a day i think you can earn more buy Forex in a day. so it is totally depend to you.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    hey this is forex here no limit for anything here we can earn thousand of money in a point or lose thousand of money, Total profit and total lose depend on the total investment yes if have a good judgement of market and good control then you can earn unlimited ,best of luck
    hi,
    the income that i earn in a day if i do scalping is between $10-$15 per day. for me, it's enough to support my strabucks latte.
    if i do swing trading is more than $20. for me who got capital $65 is such a decent profit earning while enjoy my life!

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bunty View Post
    how much money we earn in a day it depend on your strategry and It depends on market. and also on your capital amount , lot sizes and also your analysis. More you desire of profit there is more risk. So be trade safely 5% to 10% is a good profit.
    indeed better friend, we did not make a trading plan that makes a big profit targets in this trade because it can be when we have a big target that will make us wish to trade with a high greed in this trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 610 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 530 531 532 533 534 542 582 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)