+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 610 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Junior Member debasish is an unknown quantity at this point debasish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IT depends on the span of working time. If any can spare 2 or 3 and do comment 100 they can earn 1000 approximately.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if me,, i deposit $20 and make profit 1:1...its means i got $20 in one day....tommorow i will make dobble money,next days make triple money..like pyramid system...more down more big size lot...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usman786 is on a distinguished road usman786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere Khiyal se to forex trading mein koi limit nahi hai ke ap aik din mein sirf itne hi earn kar sakte ho.Forex trading mein ap jitna cahe invest kar ke profit hasil kar sakte hai agar ap aik best trader hao to.

Member qchajlpa is an unknown quantity at this point qchajlpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The People who remember his mistake all the time before opening his mind will remind and this is very good thing.It does takes some times for any traders to becomes profitables.If we trade again after lose we can make tp to backup ours loss money, sometimes that is very bad !!

Member dadik1 is an unknown quantity at this point dadik1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in one day, forex can generate hundreds or even thousands of dollars a day if you have a large capital and have a trading strategy that can generate consistent profits. especially if you are a trader who use scalping techniques.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

you can choose your own trading style that suits you are scalping, day trading, swing trading. and much more. you have to do is find a trading style that suits you and learn thoroughly about the trading style

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been trading in the forex market for long time, until now i make some profit here but it is very small profit. So i am learning and practicing about it much to get more knowledge, i hope i can make more profit in the future.

Senior Member hakim333 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim333's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is not a guide on how to get rich with forex immediately. If you want to get rich quickly, you may try other methods. It should be emphasized that 9 out of 10 forex traders lose their money in currency trading.

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its depends on our strategy and knowledge of trading. because experience is very much important in forex market. more knowledge and experience can earn easily in forex. if you have to more experience then you can earn more in a day.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend yes ye sach hai k hum unlimited gain ya earn kar sakte hai per es k lie ap ko chaye good capital large capital and you also have need ability to analysis the market and knowledge kyun k jab hum market ko analysis karna nahi sekhe ge tu hum profit ki taraf kum aur loss ki traf ziada jea ge kyun es ye aik essential rule hai profit gain karne k lie es platform per.

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me $100 would be enough regarding my small capital.. I only target 3% per day from my capital.. but I am a regular trader and open a position for a week and even a month before taking my profit.. daily profit sometime hard to get.. swing trading is my good strategy and i like it so much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 610 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)