+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 610 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6100

Thread: How much money earn by forex in a day.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear it is true we all know there is no limit on the profit you can earn from forex so depending on each individual , you may get no profit or loss when you have not enough knowledge about forex, Besides, forex is where hard to make money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear my bro it is no doubt in trading forex profit that we can get from our trading will varies, depend on many things. It will depend on our capital, depend on our trading system and trading style, depend on our trading skill also. Mostly a trader can make 1-5% a day, sometimes they can earn more, sometimes they can earn less

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yes definitely my dear, I do believe with good trader, they can set profit target of 2% of the day, you can see that good trader have enough knowledge to be able to earn more with them but with 2% is large enough for capital.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear while we trading in forex it is true we can make a profit or loss will only get depends on our experience, I hear the successful trader can earn few thousand dollars per day from forex is simple but I earn only a few dollars per day

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend, you known that the forex market is a biggest market. This market has the no limit of the earning. But you are need the hood planning g. I'd you have the good planning and you are follow the trend. Than you are earn the money regular and you are achieve the max target. Planing is key yo earning.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One thing is very clear that the more you invest more you earn, but you must have pure skill in foreign currency, and also in what deppends time in your luck and strateji. My suggestion is profit is profit not judge him by it's amount. Even earn as much as you can with forex. Thank.:-)

sufiyan22
    bhi forex me koi bhi minimum and koi bhi maximum ni hai but me apko yehi bolo ga ke forex oarkam krey to apko 1 target and 1 plan banana prey ga ke kitna earn krna hai dn earn krene ke bad apko trading stop krni hai iske elava apko ye bhi plan banana hn ke kitna loss hone par apko tradng stop krni hia

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh tu ap logo ke trading per depend krta hai ke ap log per day kitne earning kr skte hain kun ke agar investment achi ho ge or ache pair per trading kro ge tu muje umed hai ke ap log best earnign kr skte hain forex ke trading main yeh great work hai or great job hai laken ap ke trading per depend krta hai ke per day ap log kitne earning kr skte ho,

sufiyan22
    forex trading ek boht acha online business hor profit k sath to loss b hota hn to mere bhia apko me batado ke trading start krne se pehle apko batado ke apko daily ka target BANA CHAIYE KE 5$ loss pr trading stop and 5$ profit hone pr trading start me apk batado ke aesa tradin gkro gay to profit hoga

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Bhai forex me jha tk earning ki baat hai vo kabhi bhi fix i oti but meri trader ko chha ebiggner hn ya professional mera yehi masvara ota hn ko hamesha apka atarger set lrey and analysis bhi zuror krey ke kia krna and kese krna andkis cheez krkr rok jana hn means ke profot lossme stop ho jana chaiye

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well this depends on the amount of money you have, the risk taken, the leverage and lot size used to trade also come into play, you have to get it right from the word go, entry and exit is of high importance and getting it right means more profits for you at the end of the day, so getting it right makes all the difference.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Daily earning is dependent on a number of things that you must do right and that is proper management of your funds, risks and money management, you have to make sure that your entries are precise and according to your trading plan all the time, depending with your account size and plan you can make good money back, i make between 50 and a 100$ a day depending with the days market conditions.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Well this depends on the amount of money you have, the risk taken, the leverage and lot size used to trade also come into play, you have to get it right from the word go, entry and exit is of high importance and getting it right means more profits for you at the end of the day, so getting it right makes all the difference.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Daily earning is dependent on a number of things that you must do right and that is proper management of your funds, risks and money management, you have to make sure that your entries are precise and according to your trading plan all the time, depending with your account size and plan you can make good money back, i make between 50 and a 100$ a day depending with the days market conditions.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 610 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)