+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cash Back Rebates On All Trades

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1.5 pips rebate on every trade with GetForexRebates. GetForexRebates integrates with InstaForex so you'll get all the rebates right back into your InstaForex trading account! You can also check Best InstaForex Rebate
    Last edited by DiF0r; 2012-04-03 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now you need to open a new InstaForex account trough cashbackforex because old accounts can't be linked. Or visit Best Forex Rebates and you can get 1.5pip or even more on instaforex
    Last edited by DiF0r; 2012-02-26 at 04:29 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DiF0r For This Useful Post:

mohitkr21 (2012-02-07)

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am register in CashBackForex how i connect my instaforex account to cash back forex and also tell me what is minimum account to trade to earn rebate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will earn on EVERY trade, it can be a losing trade or a profit trade. The reports are done monthly so you won't see the profits immediately.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thankx for Your Info i am also joined cash back forex and presently not earned some money but next time i am make money plz give me answer of my question it gives me money when i loss trade order or only gave for profit trade order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And here is a withdraw proof of their payments. It's nice to get some extra money every month.
    You can see the difference in the payouts, at first I was trading only with 0.01 lots but then switched to 0.1

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Cash Back Rebates On All Trades

CashBackForex is a great program that allows you to earn some extra cash from all the trades you make, no matter if winning or losing.
    You need to register to CashBackForex and then trough them to the broker you've chosen (a lot of different brokers are supported). They earn a commission from your broker for each trade you place. From this commission they pay you cash for each trade you place. Your spreads and trading conditions DO NOT change, they remain the same as if you had opened an account directly with the broker. The only difference is that a client that opens their account through the program gets extra cash for each trade. The rebates vary from broker to broker. You can get from $2.5 per lot or up to $8 or even more. I'm using them for a while already now and I don't complain for the extra cash

If you're interested I can send you my payout proofs and get you even better rebates, just PM me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DiF0r For This Useful Post:

asingh601 (2012-02-01)

+ Reply to Thread