+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 224 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2239

Thread: How use stop loss tool.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes this is good thread i think that the stop loss is the enter in the best management of the money and its all about the chart i mean the frame that you open your deal with it well if you choose the long term just enter with the near pivot point and put the stop loss after this point by 10 to 20 pt

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss tool is really effective in staying safe from getting your account blown all the time. Always remember to use stop loss and never trade without it and put your account at stake hoping for price to favor you. If you survived today, you can trade tomorrow, but if you loose all, then how will you return in market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know very well about take profit or stop loss tools because I dont use these tools in my trade. I start my trades and close my trades in front of me. I want to see the treads results before closing my account.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shinde View Post
    Stop Loss is a good tool and by using it you can control your loss. It prevents you from big losses and margin calls. But i think it is not so easy to put SL. It is just like TP if you decide your TP with deep analysis then SL is also set by deep analysis. The wrong use of SL does not give you good results.
    i agree with you in our trading stop loss and take profit both important as you said if we put take profit in our trade then we must put stop loss after doing some good or strong analysis.
    both are playing very important role. stop loss save us from big loss and margin call but in my view after getting some amount of profit we must replace our stop loss with trailing stop loss.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop Loss is a good tool and by using it you can control your loss. It prevents you from big losses and margin calls. But i think it is not so easy to put SL. It is just like TP if you decide your TP with deep analysis then SL is also set by deep analysis. The wrong use of SL does not give you good results.

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think stop loss tool is very important tool for all traders.it will be more useful to minimize the risk in their trade and also to control the loss.
    the beginners should try to practice this method in their demo account and then implement in their real account

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
    Stop loss tool is really effective in staying safe from getting your account blown all the time. Always remember to use stop loss and never trade without it and put your account at stake hoping for price to favor you. If you survived today, you can trade tomorrow, but if you loose all, then how will you return in market.
    ya you are right that stop loss options save us from big loss. but when market suddenly falling a number of pips opposite to our trade than its also save us from margin call.
    some time stop loss is also bad in scalping trading. in scalping trading our tp is 10 pips that is possible to hit take profit if we open trade at right time.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a great tool to be used in forex trading for avoiding large loses and also if you are not on your trading terminal it prevents your losses to get bigger than the point you specified. I think that stop loss is the greatest and safest tool in the entire trading.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member hindlekar is on a distinguished road hindlekar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a great tool to be used in forex trading for avoiding large loses and also if you are not on your trading terminal it prevents your losses to get bigger than the point you specified. I think that stop loss is the greatest and safest tool in the entire trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 224 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)