+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 224 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2239

Thread: How use stop loss tool.

Banned fari2013 is an unknown quantity at this point fari2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nukaśāna ēka sārā sādhana chē rōkō anē tē upayōga karīnē tamē tamārā nukaśāna niyantrita karī śakō chō. Tē mōṭā nukasāna anē mārjīna kōlsa tamanē aṭakāvē chē. Paṇa huṁ tēnē lasitha mūkī tēthī saraḷa nathī chē. Pachī tamē lasitha paṇa ūṇḍā viślēṣaṇa dvārā gōṭhavavāmāṁ āvī chē ūṇḍā viślēṣaṇa sāthē tamārā ṭī.Pī. Nakkī karō tō tē mātra ṭī.Pī. Jēvuṁ chē. Lasitha nī khōṭuṁ upayōga tamē sārā pariṇāma āpatuṁ nathī.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned onlineabdulrehman is an unknown quantity at this point onlineabdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main aik biginner hu ore insta trader demo account say trading kar raha hoon. So main nahi janta kay take profit ore stop loss tool ko kaisay roka ja sakta hai. Ap main say koi meharbaani karkay aik Graph say is cheez ko explain karday to mujay samajhnay main ore be asani hojaye ge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gibran is an unknown quantity at this point gibran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss and take profit both important as you said if we put take profit in our trade then we must put stop loss after doing some good or strong analysis. I start my trades and close my trades in front of me. I want to see the treads results before closing my account.

Senior Member Nadeem Shafqat is an unknown quantity at this point Nadeem Shafqat's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes jab me forex markete me trade lagata ho to stop loss lazmi use karta ho.stop loss use karny sy account k jald wash honay ka khatra nahi hota.or stop lossuse karny sy trader ko markete me survive karny k ziyada moqay mill jatay hy

Banned bettaieb_ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point bettaieb_ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    This stoploss tool make us stop or better prevent
    losses it, bch t5allik mate5serch barcha w terbe7
    en contre partie so with better kownlodge you will
    be able to know how to control your losses
    and increase profits

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

it is a good tool to prevent more losses and focus more
    on gaining profits at least so they are able to cover
    your losses and you end up at the end of the day
    by winning more than losing.

Banned rastafx is an unknown quantity at this point rastafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    So everyone should be learn properly about stop loss tools by using demo trading only i lost 7 account because i did not use stop loss let alone but, we are supposed to use stop lose in our orders to avoid h that No, i dont think that everyone should use the stop loss, the day traders should not use the stop loss in any case because they on live trading and they can close by their self, if you want to close it when you are going offline then you should use it.

Banned sotomie is an unknown quantity at this point sotomie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually if we use it then we can stay on forex for long time and long time stay mean get succeed with So trader should use stop loss for success Forex then ing the profit level; trade will be closed automatically adding an amount of loss due to set up function then Stop loss is one of the most important tools that we have in forex trading as it has saved at many instance many accounts from being busted when market turned volatile and moved in opposite direction.

Senior Member kemoi kiplangat is an unknown quantity at this point kemoi kiplangat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a very important tool in the mt4 trading platform, it is set at a point that you dont want your trading trading more than, it closes the trade when it is reached and prevents you from going into further losses.

Senior Member jashar8036 is an unknown quantity at this point jashar8036's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal main agar ap trade key bary main sure nai ho tu stop loss laga ker trade karo is tara agar ap ki position negivitive ho bi jayee tu ap ko intna loss nai ho ga kayun key ap ny loss phley hi desied ker leya hai aur prfit tu hona hi hota hai agar position positive ho gi

Thanks

Senior Member sm4sh is an unknown quantity at this point sm4sh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, you are right, in this way you will get miner loss and you can safe from big loss, and I want to say that if your investment is low and you are beginner then you would use stop loss it is necessary but one more thing if you are doing manual trading then if you doing trading without stop loss then it could be better for you in the situation of profit but all new trader that Please don't trade in forex market without use of stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 224 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)