+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 224 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2239

Thread: How use stop loss tool.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a price that is little below current price at which we want to close the trade this is for limiting the risk when price goes in opposite direction and thus it is very helpful in managing risk. We do it by modifying our trading and typing the price in stop loss field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stoop loss is very essential for forex traders this reaosn is that if you dnt use this limit then you can free with your all balance means your account is also wash and nill therefore this is very essential .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a very good tool and traders must use it to minimize their risks and losses and also they must make sure that they place it in the beginning of their trade.

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Forex trading we should have the confidence in ourselves that what we are doing in trading is right .Its better to use our own mind,rather then depending on others and the Robots.One should trade in such a way that would not show any kind of complication during future handling

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit are the best tools available in forex trading platform.
    These options avail trader to protect his position from loss and grab the exact profit when
    he is away from the market . So there is no need to stick with your chart when you have open orders.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss tool is very important and we all should know about it even we don't want to use it because we may need to use it any time in emergency. I usually put stoploss and take profit at the time of opening positions but if don't put them there then I put them by editing my order.

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion stop loss is very important tool to reduce the losses and secure our equity.if our opened order is goes in negative side due to bad market movements,entering high lot sizes,for these reasons we must put stop loss for each orders.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know very well about take profit or stop loss tools because I dont use these tools in my trade. I start my trades and close my trades in front of me. I want to see the treads results before closing my account.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is very easy to understand this tool (stop lose tool). In this tool we define our max lose which we can afford it, we are define the limit of lose and any time we will be able to close our order. so that is very good importance of this stop lose tool. after you adjust your lose then you can go anywhere. When lose exceed your limit then automatically it will cut down.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexpips View Post
    How use stop loss tool.

In the Forex the most import ants tool . its easy to understand and easy use.
    its start when we start a new trade then we have a option to take lose and how much trade .when market in rotation then we cant stop or close new deal but if we use stop lose then easy close new deal automatic
    Stop loss is the option to cut the loses. Usually, stop loss point is determined by some ratio. But, you can also chose stoploss point by analyzing in support and resistance point. If you use stoploss, then your deal no longer will float in negative side. And may recover in next deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 224 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)