+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 574 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5733

Thread: Don't be Hopeless, Yes You can

Banned Umanand is an unknown quantity at this point Umanand's Avatar
    Thanks
    Profit and loss are the two parts of the incident if our forex business. if it does not mean our profit and loss, to lose it if we had not allowed the hopeless despair because it's just stupid. we can trade on the other occasion with a new strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lobaloba is an unknown quantity at this point lobaloba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe in forex trading, traders mustn't trade with hope, bro. hope and luck i believe is simply provide and get a game, forex could be a career thus we should have education for it if we wish to trade well and produce profit during this field

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manoj roy is an unknown quantity at this point manoj roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think to be a effective investor is not as simple as we think about. I have knowledgeable a lot of failures. if my complete nearly 1500 U.S. money. I missing because I am new to dealing before and did not know that dealing is very dangerous. I now comprehend the dealing company is a determining, not wish much less anxiety. so ... requires on a intelligent investor.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx king sylhet View Post
    Forex is a challenging business, Only some trader gain this market, Most of the trader loss money by trading this market. If you loss by trading forex i think don't be hopeless, yes you can earn by trading forex in one days, you will be successful trader in one days.
    indeed not all traders can be successful in the trade they make, most traders will fail if they are going to get a good calculation so that it will be able to get what we want on the forex market, with this then I hope if we do not get too many new traders expect

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,do't be hopeless,you will be successful in forex trading.Forex trading is not easy for success in forex.If you want to success in forex trading you will be hard working.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex market is really very challenging and being hopeless does not help you in any way, so always try to practice very well using a demo account before trading live and if you have a new idea then try it out on your demo first.

Senior Member sumon06 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we are be losser in the forex then we do not be hope less because it can not brings good result in the next time.We can do this will be our main ethices in the forex tarde.

Banned baija is an unknown quantity at this point baija's Avatar
    Thanks
    include constructive mind is probably crucial. mainly because should you not croyer inside your self whilst your power or maybe in case you purely tend not to croyer with this industry, far better end instantly becaufe florida is ineffective to continue.

Senior Member naila niaz is on a distinguished road naila niaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree that one should not lose heart if others are earning from it you can also. trading requires strong determination and efforts. if you are regularly getting loss then you can learn more about that you will know in what conditions you get loss

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    We feel despair we can not achieve profits after it and it should be our hope so that we can get to the success to trade Forex market away from any possible risks and must learn what mistake us get success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 574 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)