+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex, a quick way to make money.

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wazid201118 View Post
    I am a teacher of a primary school and get every month a small amount of salary.My salary is 10000RS in a month which is not possible for me to live a standard way.I wanted a lot of money and to be rich also in a few years.Forex blessed a lot of profits by which i could fill my all the dreams.I can earn 50$ from here which is satisfied for my living.For this reason i will say that it is a quick profit making machine.
    forex trading serves as a good way to make money for you at a very fast rate, this is because your target
    is 50 dollars and this is a small target. Making 500 dollars a month will help us,
    but this will be a very difficult plan.
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kawanan For This Useful Post:

besar (2017-10-25)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner I think that forex is the way that I use to financial freedom.
    but to get that success can not be obtained in a rapid. success requires a process,
    and the process must be followed step by step and we must pass first. although the forex business
    is apparently the only two choices if you do not buy then sell. but the decision to require the science underlying it,
    and we must master it first.and many things to be learned so that we can be successful in running the business.
    salam best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

madun khan (2017-10-28), siomay (2017-10-28)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, we can not say that it's an easy way to earn huge sums of money. we can not make money quickly here First of all
    we have to learn forex and take as much experience as we can. This is not a forex that is easy to learn
    so it can take a long time. But once you have achieved a good strategy and experience, you can make a profit in a very short time.
    And the benefits that you will get here, I do not think that much profit you can get from elsewhere. I like forex trading.
    good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

diantara (2017-10-25)

Junior Member Amjad7070 will become famous soon enough Amjad7070's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is Forex, a quick way to make money,
    I think it is true to make money in no time like as Diversification is a great way to make money slowly not fast you simply are diluting your gains, if you are trading a small forex account. Focus only on trades that you are confident can make big money in and don't hedge or take other trades.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amjad7070 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that Forex business is not a quick way to make money . This business is not perfect place for gambling ,because most of the gambler trader fail to be a successful gambler . Trade without strategy or analysis is very bad idea , so we have to learn this business and then earn slowly .

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,366 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear forex trading is the quick earning way in the short time if you have knowledge experience and skill in the forex trading you can earning great money in the short time learning is very very important in the forex trading and earning great money in the short time forex trading is the real great job

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-20), alizubair (2017-10-21), ayeshapak (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), jhoradpak (2017-10-25), punjabpolice (2017-10-19), rafictn (2017-10-21), sufiyan22 (2017-10-25), yulbang111 (2017-10-22), zahid2016 (2017-10-19)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is nothing in Forex that makes you rich all night long. It requires deep consistency
    and knowledge practice. But trading with virtual money for a long time is not good.
    Instead we have to trade with real money, start with a small amount you can pay. This will give you a real market spirit.
    regard

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that Forex business is a quick way to make money but it's not a easy job for all the trader . Gambler trader think that Forex business is a quick way to grow up . Only expert and skill trader can make money quick way . Expert trader spend huge time for that business .

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes but also the best way to lose everything you have in this world. Forex trading is very risky
    You can lose and lose and lose. The worst thing you can do. Its also a good way you can make quick income online,
    heck the only way I know I can make money online. With good money management, clear intervention,
    without greed and fear, you will not lose anything,
    best regard

15. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

sukronfx (2017-10-19)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I agree forex is certainly not a get rich quick scheme, you have to do a lot of business to manage a more profitable trade than a loser. There is still no risk-free trading, and every time you trade in forex you take the risk.
    Of course, we should take the risk to profit from forex trading and I think forex trading should
    not be taken as a quick way to make money otherwise it would be a quick way to lose money. We need to have
    a lot of experience and knowledge of consistent profit from forex.
    regard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)