+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex, a quick way to make money.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner I just realized that forex trading is the fastest way to make money at any time or at least every day, because of its high liquidity, that everyone has the same opportunity to make money quickly and can also lose money in a short time if there is trading and Forex are not a fast way to make money and that is absolutely true. Because forex has more advantages as well as more losses. This is a risky business. it has good and difficult rules. we must learn it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people enter into forex trading because they believe it is easy and simple in addition to the fastest strategy for making a profit. Forex trading can be the fastest strategy for cash and also lose money even further. All this requires hard work, dedication and additional periods of time. and some can say that forex is a fast way to make money others say that it is a good way to make money but the main thing is to continue to trade well and continue to produce consistently .. it's all about being consistent in trading and making a profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading, you produce slowly and gradually, if you think that by joining the forex market, you will soon be rich, then that is totally wrong. In forex, you will work for a very long time consistently to start earning every day. and your profit depends on the capital you have invested in the market. and when my friend told me about the forex market ,, I thought it was really the solution of my bad life. and then I went to invest some money ,, and of course I was a beginner without forex knowledge preparation so I easily lost my money. so I agree with you, there is no fast money in forex.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also prefer the forex market, for what is the biggest market advantage in the world, it's more than a good marketing or advertising program like Google AdSense, in this program, you have to wait for months for your money, but in the forex market, you can withdraw your money all the time and you believe that the largest forex system makes money quickly. If we know to trade better, we can make a lot of money from forex. If we make mistakes or lose luck, we can lose profits.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has gained a lot of popularity because it is a sure and fast way to make money, although there is also a high risk involved. Many people explore forex because they have watched a friend or relative who has earned a lot of money from forex trading. But one must be careful when investing in forex, because large amounts of money can be lost in a rather short period of time if proper precautions are not taken.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think personally, I strongly agree with your opinion that forex is not an instant way to make money easily. However, I think to be able to make money in this business requires hard work and smart work well, because without those two things we will lose business. Because I personally consider both of these are the keys to success in this business. Maybe so I can know. Hope it is useful for all traders. Regards.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that I sometimes do not profit depends only on my luck in forex. I have been on forex for more than a year now. I gained my own mercantilism skills there. I sometimes mix technical analysis and basic analysis together to help us get the right trends there. I think my analysis of forex trends helps to profit in the current forex. the most important thing is to follow the trend ... and keep your physiology friends ... good luck ..

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many very effective systems for scalping, so if I will give you additional scalping strategies, it is a 'strict discipline' for your strategy rules. Try this with a bollinger band in a very diverse market. a 15 minute chart, you will see how beautiful it is. and there is no such thing in forex that makes you get rich quicker, the more profits you trade for the more risks you will face, wise traders grow slowly by generating decent profits but with certain protections such as risk management and making profitable profits consistent.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex is just a way to make money fast, it's all about making money with Forex. Most traders just go with the flow and get an average profit, with this article you will learn what makes some traders stand out and far richer than others! We will assume that you know how to trade, and have enough trading experience. With simple changes in trade selection, money and risk management, and mindset, you can change the average increase to be even greater!
    Fast money is on Forex, it's a lifestyle. here it is how this is done

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you the forex market is very risky but a quick way to make money but not easy. You can earn a very handsome income from the forex market according to your capital if you can understand this market correctly, take a good decision. and yes you are right if there is one easy thing then there is more percentage of winners, forex requires patience, practice and a lot of hard work, if someone is doing forex as gambling and trying to earn in one night then that is not possible, trying to get rich quickly , he might lose everything

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)