+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex, a quick way to make money.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han hm is sy kuch dino main bhot sa profit ly sakty hain agar hm isko soch kr use kary ga tou warna is main loss b ho jata hai mujko abi tk kuch zada loss nhe hwa hai magar profit zada hwa hai yes, of course forex is not a quick way to make money... because forex is investment, but, that's not mean if we can't make money faster with forex... some people can do that, my friend can do it... i think, everyone don't need practice in demo account for long time... 3 months for practicing in demo account is enough for me...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally don't think forex is a make money fast kind of scheme. Its a business. You have to invest money in it and do business with it. And businesses always take time to establish. So you should not think that you can make quick money from forex. You should be patient and then only this business of yours is going to get stable and established and will keep on flooding your account with money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hm agar ap janaty hai kay forex trading kiya hai tu yeh platfrom ap kay liye quick way hai money earn kay liye but if u dont develop fully understanding with it u might got loss. so dun consider forex a platfrom for quick way of earning money.without learning it I do not think that Forex is a quick way of earning money, it includes lots of risks in it. Forex market needs lots of study and knowledge of trading to get success in it. It does not pay to the traders who have not enough knowledge of trading and without of trading skills. Forex market trading is a good way of earning money but it pays slowly not quickly.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hold as fountainhead, there is thing specified in forex that gestate you plush intelligent, rather the author profit you trade for the Solon attempt you are going to meet, advisable bargainer cultivate slow by earning clean profit but with convinced safeguards equal attempt management and capital direction and earn consistent profit. yes forex is some quick way to earn the money but not so quick as we mostly think , we have to put lot of efforts to gain success in the forex market , although if we do our own trading then we can earn more quick money from the forex trading by making our own analysis

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Forex is a quick way to make money. First step for the trader is to understand market,then search a system which can make consistent profits. Everyone is looking to earn extra money online. Forex is one of the best ways to earn quick cash. SO I have to know the basic skills of trading. No forex is not a quick way of making money.To make money by forex trading you have to learn and wait.You have to keep it in your mind that as a beginner you may lose your first two or three capital as a part of your learning.But by the passing of time it is possible to be a perfect trader and to generate money by trading.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, if we smart, if we have high trading skill, if we have so much experiences, if we expert in this business, then yes forex is a quick way to make much money. There are no other business which better than this business
    and dear actually I always do believe forex is the best way to make money fast and easy than any other business everything is on your hunds all tools are available all options ,scalping huge swing martingale .

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think , in forex trade we can earn in both direction , quick and slow , but quick earners blow their accounts quickly and slow profit makers stay for a long time in trade with small losses .
    and yes Forex is most easy way to make huge profit but when we have some real technique for making profit with proper money management .practice makes a man perfect and there is no alternative before join in Forex .we much have to learn and demo practice at least several month before we join in real world

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree as well, there is nothing such in forex that make you rich quick, rather the more profit you trade for the more risk you are gonig to face, wise trader grow slowly by earning decent profit but with certain safeguards like risk management and capital management and earn conssitent profit.It requires hard work and judicious use of our valuable time. Yes it is a quick way to make money provided we have enough knowledge and resources to do. Many people without having knowledge and enough investment try to make quick money but loose all what they have in hand. So we should make proper plan for our target and understand the risks involved, and only venture in such trading if all the necessary resources are available with us.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a instructor of a main university and get each 30 days a bit of wage.My wage is 10000RS in monthly which is not possible for me to stay a conventional way.I desired a lot of cash and to be wealthy also in a few decades.Forex endowed a lot of earnings by which i could complete my all the goals.I can generate 50$ from here which is pleased for my residing.For this purpose i will say that it is a fast benefit creating device.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I believe so that forex is a quick way to make money. Forex traders having good forex market knowledge and good trading strategy can make profit from the forex market. But it does not come in a day. Traders need to develop ****ually trading and learning from the forex market. So once upon a time forex become a quick way to make money. ji haan . forex wakai main bahut hi quik way hain money income aur grow karne ka. jaise.. mainse scalping kie pure risk ke sath.to thurs day ko maine 4 trade main hi.. double kar chuka tha.. lekin 5 th trade mera loss hua. greed ke karan. then friday ko maine apne upar control karke trade kia to 7 trade complite kie aur ismain mainne 4 times profit kar chuka tha.. jab ki 8 th trade main loss. to main yeh kahna chahta haun ki forex traidng ke samay paise ya profit ko na dekhe .. sirf apne strategy ko follow kare to bahut achha income karenge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)