+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex, a quick way to make money.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't and will never consider forex as a way of making money quickly. I don't think forex is a make money fast kind of scheme. Forex like any other business definitely takes time to establish and especially you have to understand it properly before you go out making money with it which of course takes a little time. So never expect to make money quickly with forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nicely no one is certain in the field of foreign exchange that he is only going to gain revenue and only revenue because as you've already explained that revenue and reduction is part of company and no 1 knows that when they're going to are available in their existence, so i should say that buying and selling is full of shocks you may get a large profit at any time of time and you'll get a large loss in this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not, much to be learned properly if we want to make this as a business. And to make profit, we must first understand how to run this business. and if we had understood then we can gain from this business.
    and I also agree, that there are no foreign currency that you want to be rich fast, but the more information you are gonig to face greater risk in exchange for profit, an experienced businessman with a good profit, but gradually a certain type of risk management and capital management as a security, by birth, and a profit conssitent will be magnified.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i trust a person forex market can be quite dangerous but it really can be quick method to generate income but is not simple. You can make extremely fine cash flow coming from forex market based on a person funds when you able to understand this current market adequately, consider great judgements.
    and yes boss for present world this is the best way and this is a quick way to earn money but this is also a risky and hard to stay here so who wants to come in this place please know about it what this is and ask yourself that what you are going to do.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it can make forex traders get rich quick.Most of the new currency traders do not make time to know and learn the basics of the currency movement. So it must in this case when there is a date for the issuance of economic news or statements important to get out of the market to close their contracts open and wait until there is a chance the other occasion to enter the market and this is the best way for them to enter the market only when it is quiet and so avoid trading random during the news and think about the art movement of the market

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is quick way but you need to do hard work for doing this.if you can not learn about Forex properly and come here before learning about Forex properly then you will loss must so i think Forex is not only money making machine it is also money losing packing machine if you come here before learning about Forex. If you trade better and if you have more capital than I can say that it is a quick way to make money. Because forex can gives us more profit than other business if we can properly do it. So if you want to make more money by forex you should have good skill in forex trading.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are absolutely right if some one thing is easy then there is more percentage of winners, forex needs patience,practice and lots of hard work, if some one do forex as gambling and try to earn in a one night then it is impossible, trying to becoming rich quick, he might lose everything and Forex is not a rapid opportunity for being profitable. While i go in for you to Forex, i suppose Forex currency trading is usually how you can create huge earnings. Nevertheless, later i realize the reality throughout Investing. Its very difficult for making money. So, all we must accomplish is usually, discover all variables throughout Forex plus linked points. Following acquiring huge experience, subsequently we might start to get some earnings.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is tue....forex can indeed give us a lot of money in relatively short time.but do not forget we can also lose money in a flash.knowledge and skill that can make you earn money in forex is not with a dreams.
    and Yes we make forex is quick way to earning. Some time we make mistake and face some lose. Then we want to regain that lose quickly some time many other ressone we make forex quick earning place. But if our system is good then we can gain quickly if our system is not good then lose comes again. So i think we should trade proper and right way.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1% profit per day is far more than enough in my opinion if one has some good amount of money for trading. Even with an investment of 1000$ in this business, 1% profit per day will make 22% at the end of the month if one is trading for 22 days in a month. and I always believe Forex is a quick way to make money. I think Forex is a risky but profitable business too. I believe if i can use my experience, good strategy, good knowledge, control emotions on trading then i must be success and make money quickly in Forex.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, this is what traders think a lot of beginner and when they enter into the market and surprised that such a raging bull, who swallows the capital Asabo frustration and despair and Yes. Forex is a quick way to make money and i agree with this but it is not a easy way. To make money you have to increase your knowledge about economical situation, trade strategy and you have to understand about the market place. With Forex trade we can make a bright economic future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)