+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex, a quick way to make money.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No we can't say that it is the easy way to earn a big amount of money. we can't earn money quickly here . First of all we have to learn forex and grab the experience as much as we can . Its not an easy to learn forex it can take a quite period of time . But after you grab an good strategy and experience you can able to make a good amount of profit within a very short period of time . And the profit you gonna make over here i don't think that much profit you can able to make from anywhere else . i love forex trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must say that if you are a newbie then you must have to start with low leverage account and in low leverage account we all know that in low leverage account there is low percentage of profit and there is low risk of loss. So be careful while doing trading and yes its true that this is good platform to make some good profit. It is true there is nothing in Forex that makes you rich over the night. It takes a consistance practice and a deep knowledge. But trading with virtual money for a long time is not good. Instead we should trade with real money , start with little amount that you can afford. It will give you the real spirit of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess when we think like that the forex is the quick way to earn a lot of money we lost evrything even our mind i guess when we want to become a success trader we should patient and take the easy way dont calculte what you should profit for this week or this month just take the profit that it is in your hand and you can get it easy i wish the best for all yes but also the best way to lose everything that you own in these world. Forex trading is very risky you can lose and lose and lose. Its the worst thing you can ever do. Its also a good way you can make fast income online,heck its the only way i know i can make money online. With good money management,clear cut intrutions, without greed and fear,you cannot lose anything,

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is not an easy way to make money.you should have a good trading skills and money management inorder to get success in forex trading but forex is not an easy thing to make profits so keep it in mind and trade If you're good at forex trading, forex is a quick way to make money. On the other hand forex is also a quick way to lose money. It all depends on our ability to acquire forex knowledge and successfully apply it on our trading as fast as possible. It is not an easy journey and not everybody can succeed in this line of business.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is not a quick way to earn money,most of the beginners think that forex makes me as a millionaire in over night.in my opinion you should do several analysis in your favorite currency pairs,derive strategies for timing trends,good money,risk management plans and practice it in demo account itself.then you enter into a real account do trade and you will good profit with enormous experiences.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex tradind is really not a quick way to make money because money made in forex depend on some important issue such as your capitals trading techniques money management techniques your experience as well as your confidence if all of this issues are in place i can say someone can then start making its cool money in forex I think so it is not easy to trade in the Forex because Forex is a risky business sometime you have to take some risks in Forex trading and you have to analyse the profit and loss so it is not an easy job and you also have to do good practice in Demo accounts so that's why Fprex is not easy

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The eye is the fastest way to make money online and legally, I would say too, always have a good knowledge of the market, and a good business plan / strategy. But the question is, knowledge and understanding of the children do not fancy than in comments. It requires hard work and wise use of our precious time. I do not think that foreign exchange is a process in order to achieve success simply. It takes integrity and deep knowledge of some skills. However, the trading of virtual currency for a long time is not good. Instead, we action you have to start with a small amount you can afford real money. This will give you the true nature of the market.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion forex is never a easy way to earn money, it is a very slow way to earn money. because you have to spend lots of time in learning at least 1-3 years. in forex there are more chances of losing money, because you will open a position in a hope of making at least 200 pips, but it will go against you 200 pips if you are not experienced trader. In my opinion, only the forex only we can double our money immediately. This is because, at the current market rate, we can increase revenue by buying and selling on da spot and repeat over and over without having to feel tired during the run. Forex is able to give us a great return on a daily basis.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree forex is a quick way to get money. You just do the analysis, taking advantage of open positions and closed positions after pip gain. Money can be obtained in a matter of hours or even minutes. But getting large amounts of money in a short time at a higher risk in forex. I think that forex is quick way for the make money because I believe this word because I am a forex trader so I know this about forex.So I also that it is a very good way for income.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I agree with you. indeed there is no quick way to get our money in this forex business. because that can benefit well from this forex business is a trader who does have excellent skills in forex trading. because it does if you want money from forex business, you have to go through a good learning process to achieve a good ability in the trade, so you'll be able to get money from the forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1210 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)