+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 192 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1914

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Banned preya is an unknown quantity at this point preya's Avatar
    Thanks
    When it comes to negotiating, I am looking for is not a dream. Focus on the chart and do not believe that the profit or loss. I've been trying to operate without emotions and suppress the fear. I'm shopping for couples I know.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member faridia is an unknown quantity at this point faridia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good thread thank you for sharing it i think the trader who run in forex by a wrong strategy should change it and make there trades different always till they find the best strategy to make profit with it and still trade with the loss strategy they still lose always

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    to always be a good decision, you should really master in trading conditions. because when you master all the possibilities that occur when trading, it will make you able to think calmly to take the best decision. so to be able to master the conditions, you have to have very much experience in the trade, and you have to learn from every experience you are.

Member want2brich is an unknown quantity at this point want2brich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We want to become a better trader in the forex market we must learn about it hardly and continously, learning is the best way to get more knowledge about this job, then we can make more profit in this market.

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotional factors are very disturbing trader in every trade done, emotions also have a lot of influence in determining the success of a successful trader. to be successful in forex emotional factors are very important.

Junior Member galuhtkj is on a distinguished road galuhtkj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    To control some of your habits, emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.
    There is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how you feel and behave in a given situation, change these Internal Representations, and you shall be able to conquer.
    to Realize all it takes perseverance and determination as well as a long time, Because it is a process that will create you to be a professional trader. Trading psychology is the key factor in determining success in forex trading.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    When trading, I try not to dreaming. I cogitate on the interpret, and do not guess the clear or disadvantage. I proved to class without emotion, and tried to suppress the fright. I'm trading in pairs that I cognitive.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    To control some of your habits, emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and take appropriate action in forex trading it would be best if learn to control/change yourself.
    There is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how you feel and behave in a given situation, change these Internal Representations, and you shall be able to conquer.
    ager to koi situation buri aajati hai to me pershaan ho jata hun me ap logo ko har buri situation ko control kerny or us se bachy ka tarika btata hun aik baa to ye hai k bht se log bari gahltiaan kerty hain or baad me seekh jaty hain apney knowledge ki base per isi tarah ager hum b apna knowledge barha len to ham aisi ghaltion se bach skty hain or buri situation ka mukabla ker skty hain....

Member amit87757 is an unknown quantity at this point amit87757's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is must needed for a trader that he or she would be able to control the emotions while trading. Trading is done with keeping cool and calm their own mind. If you are not able to control the emotions so you have to loose big amount in trading. Therefore it is much needed to change our self while we are trading with Forex.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    transform themselves in order to act well in the circumstances, perhaps it is not very easy to do, but I would do if it were in a situation that is not good, I would mengiontrol myself to keep fokul the original purpose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 192 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)