+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Apne emotion, habit, fear aur greed ko control karne ke liye humare paas trading ki achchi experience honi chahiye, experience people har tarah ke situation ko handle kar lete hai, Discipline aur trading rules ko follow kia jaaye to hum apne emotion, fear aur greed ko control kar sakte hai. I think the best to act myself in trading just perform what other successful trader do. If they can trade better and do it with full passion so, I must be able to follow them without any excuse and doubt. That is it..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that you have to change your trades in some situations like if you are not having any idea about the trades then you have to adapt a new trading style, like some time you have to do hedging and some time you go for scalping, you also have to change your behavior according to the situation and act then, i think so. Presence of mind and yo ur mind starpness and mind ke smartness hey ap ka har sitauation mei satth degih and whenever jub hum kisi situation mai fas jateh he chahe buri ho ya achey apka mind hi apka dost hei jo ap ko har situation se nikalega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ,i should control my over excitation some times as i am turning my winning trades into loss and getting margincalls so i should change some of my habits and should trade carefully and lock the profits without dreaming for higher profits. control your emotions when trading, control fear, make any mistakes as learning so that it can make us become more baek in analyzing will make us better able to transact and can gain the maximum benefit.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being start is the way to go and the only way to ensure that we are smart enough is by investing tome to learning all there is about forex as much as possible and constantly putting it into a lot of demo practicing all the time to perfect the skill, this done repeatedly is cemented inot us and can not be taken away from us like ever, this is the only tool to keep us equipped all the time into making sure that we win more and lose less if not losing at all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me khas tor pay us wkt kafi zyada confuse hota hun jiss wakt market nay ek strong trend pakra howa hota hai aur me yaha pay kuch khas samjh nahi paa rha hota hun k market kiss taraf zyad move kare ge ya pher kiss taraf is ka trend zyada hoga to meri koshish yehi rehti hai k trend ko follow kar k chalo ta k isi me he bhala rahay. khud ko cool minded rakh kar chalna aur pher is ki madad say work karna kafi ahm cheez ho sakti hoti hai jin logo ko is baray me zyada kuch samjhna aur kam karnay ki himmat ki zrorat hoti hai wo hota hai humara khud ka passion aur kissi tarha say cheezon ko samjhna ye sari baten he acha khasa impact dalti hoti hain.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to besar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that putting our head calm and cool so,that the best strategy could come out from you in that particular situation .Always trade in the market with confidence and try to accept any kind of situation occurs in the market as trading nature is always uncertain and we have to be ready with that at any point of time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apne emotion, habit, fear aur greed ko control karne ke liye humare paas trading ki achchi experience honi chahiye, experience people har tarah ke situation ko handle kar lete hai, Discipline aur trading rules ko follow kia jaaye to hum apne emotion, fear aur greed ko control kar sakte hai. I think the best to act myself in trading just perform what other successful trader do. If they can trade better and do it with full passion so, I must be able to follow them without any excuse and doubt. That is it..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to digimon For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se trading karne se phele apne mind ko forex pe foucs rakho aur apne emotions ko qaboo rakho phr market ko achi trah watch karte howe hi trading karien koshish karien jab b trading karien to correct analysis ko use kar k acha profit earn karien jis se ap apni trading me perfect ho gay to zada benefit lien gay. YOu have to change your trades in some situations like if you are not having any idea about the trades then you have to adapt a new trading style, like some time you have to do hedging and some time you go for scalping, you also have to change your behavior according to the situation and act then

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to control your behavior while trading learn the trading psychology complete. You can learn about it by searching in search engines. Also don't go to make big dreams. Always trade and invest according to skills and experience. Stop trading when you are effected by emotions. Don't take trade just based on hope. Always enter in the market after proper analysis. In fact, in forex trading, I actually consider that emotional and excessive fear of our trading this way, tailored to the experience we have felt for Forex trading We can form the alacrity since known forex trading, including market understanding all the characters.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading me emotion, fear aur greed ko control karne ke liye humen discipline ke saath trading karna chahiye aur sabse badi baat ye hai ki humen dheere dheere experience ke increase hone ke saath saath apne emotion, fear aur greed par control karne bhi aa jata hai. Hum Forex traders ko market ke situation ke sath trading karani chahiye, yahan traders ko apni fear, greed aur emotion ko control karte huye good money management ke sath trading karani hogi, discipline aur patience ke sath trading karne se hi humen profit milati hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)