+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1914

Thread: How to change yourself to act best in a situation.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In any situation we find ourselves, A trader is supposed to maintain their cool at all times. This is because lack of self control even creates more and more problems for a Forex trader.
    Patience is Key.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ik forex trader ko yaha pr khud sai controll krna hota hai apni trade pr kio k mainy daikha hai k kafi newbi trader short cut way used krny ki try krty hai jo k bhut he galat hai is leyay jitna ho saky good way kry ta k trading mai ap long time tak rah saky....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxmasterind is on a distinguished road fxmasterind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend emotion control is not a easy job at forex trading and when we see the market is going to against us then we could control our fear or hope of rebound the market and we may do the same mistakes again and again. We have to understand the reality all the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein aap pe koi bhi situation aa sakti hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki aapko har tarah mein tayaar rehna zarori hai isliye management karni zarori hai iss field mein se paisa kamana hai toh aapko iss field mein smart work karna bhi sabse zyada zarori hota hai bhai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am trading the Forex Mrkets, I do not have a specific thing that i do. I just maintain my cool and use the same Money management and then trade Forex until i get to succeed.
    Patience is Key.

Member megatouch is an unknown quantity at this point megatouch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am losing in the forex market i tried to stay away from the forex market because the more i place order when i am not in good mode the more i place wrong order in the forex market trading business.trader need to stay away when they are losing

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader ko yahan market situation ke hisaab se he chalna hota hai,trader ko agar yahan kuch market me alag lagta hai to fir usko wiase he yahan kaam karna hota hai tabhi wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..

Member Seriojka95 is an unknown quantity at this point Seriojka95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not to get put emotion to control ourself in trade is important, like you said we have to prepared it well before so we can avoid to make some stupid or wrong decission in trade. It's part of management risk, so have good knowledge in forex. Pay attention and obey the best way to trade is always good option. Don't break the rule, and stay in a straight path.

Member Mounxai'im Boulafrah is an unknown quantity at this point Mounxai'im Boulafrah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your emotions when trading, control fear, make any mistakes as learning so that it can make us become your habits, emotions, fear so that you can act best as per particular situation and takeThere is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how more baek in analyzing will make us better able to transact and can gain the maximum

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

trading, control fear, make any mistakes as learning so that it can make us become emotions par control karna bahut he jaroori hai,agar trader yahan sikh jaata hai kiyou can act best as per particular situation and takeThere is a famour saying "all change must first take place on the inside". you have to first change how more baek in analyzing will make us better able to transact and

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    The prior ability to control our emotions that we already have helps us best to take decisions even in a very bad situation. Emotional control is a huge topic to learn if a trader wishes to succeed in fx.
    hanji forex ke business me kamyaab hone ke liye emotions par control karna bahut he jaroori hai,agar trader yahan sikh jaata hai ki wo kaise emotions ko kaabu rakh sakenga to fir wo ess business me achha kar sakta hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)