+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 371 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3701

Thread: High leverage is risky or Highly Profitable?

Senior Member hmalik is an unknown quantity at this point hmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear mere khyal me to high leverage zyada tar losses ka hi sabab banta he or agr koi trader zyada knowledge rakhta he or is forex business k rules ko follow karna janta he to phir to wo high leverage se zyada se zyada profit hasil kar sakta
    Just chill

Senior Member sonosweet is an unknown quantity at this point sonosweet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan je high leverage aik high risk business hai or humy is mai bohat he careful hona chahye aisy mai humy is mai jitni bhi thori trade lagani pary hum lagay gain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Fx.Driver is an unknown quantity at this point Fx.Driver's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think Forex is money every one earn a lot from there by there hard work to work in Forex you must learn about Forex and all the thing which you do not know about Forex and experience is more important in Forex trading good knowledge helps you more to work hard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jonelal310 is an unknown quantity at this point jonelal310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Solon and more act you the amount to assistance your profits substantially but it can also take losses. i impart beginners use low investing and when they instrument proficient in,they can use overflowing investing. so you can use a keen software for trading.

Senior Member hmalik is an unknown quantity at this point hmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear mere khyal me to high lavarege zyada tar high profit hasil karny ka hi sabab banta he, magr is indian forex trading business me high leverage se high profit hasil karny k liy rules ko follow karna parry ga or markeet ki sari maloomat rakhni parry gi,
    Just chill

Member babarkhan is on a distinguished road babarkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage boht risky ha ap ko chye jab be account open karwain to us me 1.1000 ki use karin wo best leverage ha me ne be jab account create kiya tha to me ne us me 1.1000 ki leverage use ki thi us se profit be kam hota ha or loss be

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It all depends on your experience and knowledge Please ignore the last line (starting thread) my friend zoomfire told that the line has wrong explanation Sorry for that and think the higher the leverage the better it is so either the account has more capital or less capital I prefer to trade with the highest leverage that is 1:1000 accordingly I use the very smallest leverage in my trade to make profit after all This is useful for keeping your capital so that you are not greedy in orders and think properly

Senior Member ayshiakter is an unknown quantity at this point ayshiakter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It does offer you the chance to boost your profits considerably but it can also bring losses. i mean beginners should use low leverage and when they will expert in forex,they can use high leverage. so you can use a good software for trading....thank you.

Senior Member alexbrid is an unknown quantity at this point alexbrid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    perhaps the two usually are genuine. in the event that many of us make use of excessive leveraging, you can loss big cash and can help make big revenue. i am talking about beginners should make use of small leveraging and when they may professional in currency trading, they can make use of excessive leveraging.

Senior Member iqbal1122 is an unknown quantity at this point iqbal1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge han dear ap ne bilkul thek kaha hai high leavrage new traders ke lie risky ho sakta he ,ja fir jinke pass low investment he unke lie bi je risky he,me to sochta hun hmme hmesha hi low leavrage use karna chahie isme bhut faida he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 371 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)